- WoodB., The role of existing buildings in the sustainability agenda. Facilities, 2006. 24(1-2): p. 61–67. [CrossRef]
- ElmualimA., ValleR., and KwawuW., Discerning policy and drivers for sustainable facilities management practice. International Journal of Sustainable Built Environment, 2012. 1: p. 16–25. [CrossRef]
- ElmualimA., et al., Barriers and commitment of facilities management profession to the sustainability agenda. Building and Environment, 2010. 45(1): p. 58–64. [CrossRef]
- Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD), Environmentally sustainable buildings: challenges and policies, 2003, OECD: Paris.
- BaharumM.R. and PittM., Determining a conceptual framework for green FM intellectual capital. Journal of Facilities Management, 2009. 7(4): p. 267–282. [CrossRef]
- HodgesC.P., A facility manager’s approach to sustainability. Journal of Facilities Management, 2005. 3(4): p. 312–324. [CrossRef]
- PriceS., PittM., and TuckerM., Implications of a sustainability policy for facilities management organisations. Facilities, 2011. 29(9/10): p. 391–410. [CrossRef]
- AlexanderK. European Facilities Management: the next generation. 2009, Nardeen: EuroFM.
- MyedaN.E. and PittM., Facilities management in Malaysia: Understanding the development and practice. Facilities, 2014, 32(9/10).
- Nazali Mohd Noor, M. and PittM., A critical review on innovation in facilities management service delivery. Facilities, 2009, 27(5/6): p. 211–228. [CrossRef]
- KamaruzzamanS.N. and ZawawiE.M.A., Development of facilities management in Malaysia. Journal of Facilities Management, 2010. 8(1): p. 75–81. [CrossRef]
- AlexanderK., et al., eds. Facilities Management: Innovation and Performance. 2004, Oxon: Spon Press. [CrossRef]
- TuckerM., Sustainable facilities management, in Total Sustainability in the Built Environment, CotgraveA. and RileyM., Editors. 2013, Basingstoke: Palgrave Macmillan.
- British Institute of Facilities Management (BIFM), Facilities Management Introduction. 2014, Available from: http://www.bifm.org.uk/bifm/about/facilities.
- International Facility Management Association (IFMA), What is Facility Management. 2013, Available from: http://www.ifma.org/about/what-is-facility-management.
- PittM. and TuckerM., Performance measurement in facilities management: driving innovation? Property Management, 2008. 26(4): p. 241–254. [CrossRef]
- KincaidD., Integrated Facility Management. Facilities, 1994. 12(8): p. 20–23. [CrossRef]
- BaharumM.R., Recycling initiatives in the UK shopping centres, factors critical to success 2011, Unpublished PhD thesis, Liverpool John Moores University.
- BarrettP. and BaldryD., Facilities Management: Towards Best Practice. 2nd ed. 2003, Oxford: Blackwell.
- NuttB., Four competing futures for facility management. Facilities, 2000. 18(3/4): p. 124–132. [CrossRef]
- MooreM. and FinchE., Facilities management in South East Asia. Facilities, 2004. 22(9/10): p. 259–270. [CrossRef]
- ApplebyP., Sustainable retrofit and facilities management. 2013: Abingdon: Routledge.
- ShahS.S., Sustainable practice for the facilities manager. [electronic resource]. 2007: Oxford: Blackwell.
- International Facility Management Association (IFMA), Exploring the current trends and future outlook for facility management professionals, 2007, IFMA Report, Facility Management Forecast, 2007.
- MengX., The role of facilities managers in sustainable practice in the UK and Ireland. Smart and Sustainable Built Environment, 2014. 3(1): p. 23–34. [CrossRef]
- IkediashiD.I., OgunlanaS.O., and UjeneA.O., An investigation on policy direction and drivers for sustainable facilities management practice in Nigeria. Journal of Facilities Management, 2014. 12(3): p. 303–322. [CrossRef]
- NuttB., Infrastructure resources: forging alignments between supply and demand. Facilities, 2004. 22(13/14): p. 335–343. [CrossRef]
- PittM., et al., Towards sustainable construction: promotion and best practices. Construction Innovation, 2009. 9(2): p. 201. [CrossRef]
- ElmualimA., et al., The Practice of Sustainable Facilities Management: Design Sentiments and the Knowledge Chasm. Architectural Engineering & Design Management, 2009. 5(1/2): p. 91–102. [CrossRef]
- WeteringJ.v.d. and WyattP., Office sustainability: occupier perceptions and implementation of policy. Journal of European Real Estate Research, 2011. 4(1): p. 29–47. [CrossRef]
- SanzS.A.N.Z.I., Strong sustainability for New Zealand: principles and scenarios 2009, New Zealand: SANZ.
- SapriM. and PittM.. Performance measurement in facilities management; state of knowledge. in 21st Annual ARCOM Conference, 7-9 September 2005, SOAS. 2005. University of London: Association of Researchers in Construction Management.
- AmaratungaR. D. G., Theory building in facilities mangement performance: application of some core performance measurement and management principles 2001, Unpublished PhD thesis, University of Salford.
- AmaratungaD. and BaldryD., A conceptual framework to measure facilities management performance. Property Management, 2003. 21(2): p. 171–189. [CrossRef]
- ParkerC., Performance measurement. Work study, 2000. 49(2): p. 63–66. [CrossRef]
- NeelyA., The performance measurement revolution: why now and what next? International journal of operations & production management, 1999. 19(2): p. 205–228. [CrossRef]
- KaplanR.S. and NortonD.P., Using the Balanced Scorecard as a Strategic Management System. Harvard Business Review, 2007. 85(7/8): p. 150–161.
- KennerleyM. and NeelyA., Performance measurement frameworks: a review, in Business performance measurement: Theory and practice, NeelyA., Editor. 2002, Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, p. 145–155. [CrossRef]
- AlexanderK., ed. Facilities Management: Theory and Practice. 1996, Oxon: Taylor & Francis. [CrossRef]
- AlexanderK., A strategy for facilities management. Facilities, 2003. 21(11/12): p. 269–274. [CrossRef]
- MadritschT. and EbingerM., Performance Measurement In Facility Management The Environment Management Maturity Model Bem3. Research Journal of Economics, Business and ICT, 2011. 2.
- AmaratungaD., BaldryD., and SarsharM., Assessment of facilities management performance – what next? Facilities, 2000. 18(1/2): p. 66–75. [CrossRef]
- LavyS., GarciaJ.A., and DixitM.K., Establishment of KPIs for facility performance measurement: review of literature. Facilities, 2010. 28(9/10): p. 440–464. [CrossRef]
- AmaratungaD. and BaldryD. Performance measurement in facilities management organisations: transition from measurement to management. 2002, Available from: http://usir.salford.ac.uk/9903/1/performance_measurement.pdf
- BrackertzN., Relating physical and service performance in local government community facilities. Facilities, 2006. 24(7/8): p. 280–291. [CrossRef]
- VarcoeB.J., Facilities performance measurement. Facilities, 1996. 14(10/11): p. 46–51. [CrossRef]
- Procurement Executives Association (PEA), Guide to a balanced scorecard performance management methodology: moving from performance measurement to performance management, 1999, Available from: http://web.cjcu.edu.tw/~lcc/Courses/BalancedScorecardPerfAndMeth%20Tutorial.pdf.
- NeelyA., GregoryM., and PlattsK., Performance measurement system design: a literature review and research agenda. International journal of operations & production management, 2005. 25(12): p. 1228–1263. [CrossRef]
- AmaratungaD. and BaldryD., Moving from performance measurement to performance management. Facilities, 2002a. 20(5/6): p. 217–223. [CrossRef]
- EaganP.D. and JoeresE., Development of a facility-based environmental performance indicator related to sustainable development. Journal of Cleaner Production, 1997. 5(4): p. 269–278. [CrossRef]
- EpsteinM.J. and WisnerP.S., Using a Balanced Scorecard to Implement Sustainability. Environmental Quality Management, 2001. 11(2): p. 1–10. [CrossRef]
- CableJ.H. and DavisJ.S., Key Performance Indicators for Federal Facilities Portfolios, Federal Facilities Council Technical Report 147, 2004: National Academies Press Washington, DC.
- HinksJ., Business-related performance measures for facilities management, in Facilities Management: Innovation and Performance, AlexanderK., et al., Editors. 2004, New York: SPON Press, p. 97–107.
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 66, 2016The 4th International Building Control Conference 2016 (IBCC 2016)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||13 July 2016|