- Brundtland report, World commission on environment and development. Report of the United Nations, (1987)
- O. Ortiz, C. Francesc, S. Guido, Construction and Building Materials, 23, 28-39 (2009) [CrossRef]
- P. Appleby, Integrated Sustainable Design of Buildings (London: Earthscan, 2011)
- BREEAM, Pre-assessment estimator, (2011) [Online]. Available: http://www.breeam.org/page.jsp?id=87.
- A. Basnet, BREEAM & LEED: A study of materials and their life cycle impact, (2011)
- T. Ebert, N. Ebig, G. Haurer, Green Building Certification Systems, (2011) [CrossRef]
- W. Houlihan, An Analysis of the Performance of Certification Schemes in the Hotel Sector in terms of CO2 Emissions Reduction, (2009)
- j. Carroon, Sustainable preservation: Greening Existing Buildings, (2010)
- M.A. Kaynejad, M.R. Shirazi, The Traditional Houses of Tabriz, (2010).
- LEED 2009 for new construction and major renovations. (2008). Washington, D.C.: U.S. Green Building Council
- U.S.G.B.C. 2009. Green Building Design and Construction, LEED Reference Guide for Green Building Design & Construction, USA, i-xiv, 335–400.
- N. Lazarus, Bed ZED Toolkit part 1: A guide to construction materials for carbon neutral developments, (2002).
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 66, 2016The 4th International Building Control Conference 2016 (IBCC 2016)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||13 July 2016|