- Williams T., Modelling complex projects. 2002.
- Bosch-Rekveldt M., Managing project complexity. Delft Centre for Project Management, the Netherlands., 2011. ISBN 978-94-91005-00-8.
- Sinha S., B. Kumar, and A. Thomson, Measuring project complexity: a project manager’s tool. Architectural Engineering and Design Management, 2006. 2(3): p. 187–202.
- Vidal L.-A. and F. Marle, Understanding project complexity: implications on project management. Kybernetes, 2008. 37(8): p. 1094–1110. [CrossRef]
- Bryde D., Perceptions of the impact of project sponsorship practices on project success. International Journal of Project Management, 2008. 26(8): p. 800–809. [CrossRef]
- Lucas C., The philosophy of complexity. On-line at www.calresco.org, retrieved August, 2005. 8: p. 2011.
- Chan A.P., D. Scott, and A.P. Chan, Factors affecting the success of a construction project. Journal of construction engineering and management, 2004.
- Remington K., R. Zolin, and R. Turner. A model of project complexity: distinguishing dimensions of complexity from severity. in Proceedings of the 9th International Research Network of Project Management Conference. 2009. IRNOP.
- Chan A.P., D. Scott, and A.P. Chan, Factors affecting the success of a construction project. Journal of construction engineering and management, 2004. 130(1): p. 153–155. [CrossRef]
- Parsons-Hann H.a.L., K., Measuring requirement complexity to increase the probability of project success. Proceedings of ICEIS 2005, Miami, Florida, USA, 2005. pp. 434–8.
- Corning P.A., Complexity is just a word! Technological Forecasting and Social Change, 1998. 59(2): p. 197–200. [CrossRef]
- Pich M.T., Loch C.H. and de Meyer A., On uncertainty, ambiguity, and complexity in project management. Management Science, 2002. Vol. 48 No. 8(pp. 1008–23). [CrossRef]
- Calinescu A., et al., Applying and assessing two methods for measuring complexity in manufacturing. Journal of the Operational Research Society, 1998: p. 723–733. [CrossRef]
- Chu D., R. Strand, and R. Fjelland, Theories of complexity. Complexity, 2003. 8(3): p. 19–30. [CrossRef]
- Jaafari A., Project management in the age of complexity and change. Project Management Journal, 2003. Vol. 34 No. 4: p. pp. 47–57.
- Sinha S., B. Kumar, and A. Thomson, Complexity measurement of a project activity. International Journal of Industrial and Systems Engineering, 2011. 8(4): p. 432–448. [CrossRef]
- Koivu T., Nummelin J., Tukiainen S., Tainio R. and Atkin B., Institutional complexity affecting the outcomes of global projects. VTT Working Papers 14, VTT, Espoo, 2004.
- Baccarini D., The concept of project complexity—a review. International Journal of Project Management, 1996. 14(4): p. 201–204. [CrossRef]
- Edmonds B., Syntactic measures of complexity. 1999, University of Manchester.
- Laurikkala H., Puustiner E., Pajarre E. and Tanskanen K., Reducing complexity of modelling in large delivery projects. Proceedings of the International Conference on Engineering Design, ICED’01, Glasgow, 2001. Vol. 1, Professional Engineering Publishing, Bury St Edmunds, pp. 165-72.
- Corbett L., J. Brockelsby, and C. Campbell-Hunt, Tackling industrial complexity. Tackling Industrial Complexity, 2002: p. 83–96.
- Cicmil S. and D. Marshall, Insights into collaboration at the project level: complexity, social interaction and procurement mechanisms. Building Research & Information, 2005. 33(6): p. 523–535. [CrossRef]
- Jones B.S. and P. Anderson, Diversity as a determinant of system complexity. Complexity in Design and Engineering, 2005.
- Koivu T., et al., Institutional complexity affecting the outcomes of global projects. 2004.
- Genelot D., Manager dans la complexité: réflexions à l’usage des dirigeants. 2001: INSEP éditions.
- Turner J.R. and R.A. Cochrane, Goals-and-methods matrix: coping with projects with ill defined goals and/or methods of achieving them. International Journal of Project Management, 1993. 11(2): p. 93–102. [CrossRef]
- Stacey R.D., Complexity and creativity in organizations. 1996: Berrett-Koehler Publishers.
- Kahane A., Solving tough problems: An open way of talking, listening, and creating new realities. 2004: Berrett-Koehler Publishers.
- Snowden D.J. and M.E. Boone, A leader’s framework for decision making. harvard business review, 2007. 85(11): p. 68.
- Remington K. and Pollack J., Tools for complex projects. 2007: Gower Publishing, Ltd.
- Guadagnoli E.V.W., Relation of sample size to the stability of component patterns. Psychological Bulletin, 1988. 103(2): 265-75. [CrossRef]
- Sapnas KG Z.R., Minimizing sample size when using exploratory factor analysis for measurement. Journal of Nursing Measurement, 2002. 10(2): 135-53. [CrossRef]
- Tabachnick BG, F.L., Using Multivariate Statistics. Boston: Pearson Education Inc, 2007.
- B., T., Exploratory and confirmatory factor analysis: understanding concepts and applications. American Psychological Association, 2004.
- Pett MA, Sullivan L.N. JJ., Making Sense of Factor Analysis: The use of factor analysis for instrument development in health care research. Sage Publications Inc, 2003. [CrossRef]
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 66, 2016The 4th International Building Control Conference 2016 (IBCC 2016)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||13 July 2016|