- Kim Hawtrey, pers. comm., 8 September 2015.
- BIS Shrapnel, 2015, ‘Building in Australia, 2015-2030; Building Forecasting’, 35th Ed., July, pp. 302 [paper]
- QBCC, 2015a, ‘Annual Report 2014-2015’, http://www.qbcc.qld.gov.au/sites/default/files/QBCC_Annual_Report_-_1Dec13_-_30Jun14.pdf
- HopeP. G., 2015, ‘QBCC 2014-15 dispute resolution service review of high-density residential building work’, July.
- Australian Government, 2015, http://www.business.gov.au/business-topics/business-structures-and-types/industry-factsheets/Pages/national-construction-code.aspx
- QBCC Act 1991, 2015, pt. 1 (3), Queensland Government, "https://www.legislation.qld.gov.au/LEGISLTN/CURRENT/Q/QldBuildConCommA91.pdf"
- QBCC 2015d, ‘DNA Sheet’, (internal document)
- QBCC, 2015c, ‘Corporate Plan 2015 – 2019; for peace of mind’, https://www.qbcc.qld.gov.au/sites/default/files/QBCC_Corporate_Plan_2015-2019.pdf
- QBCC, 2015b, ‘License Classes’, http://www.qbcc.qld.gov.au/when-you-need-licence/licence-classes
- GeorgiouJ., SmithJ., and LoveP. E. D., 2002a, ‘Defects and quality control in the housing industry: Implications for management and regulatory control,’ Proc., 8th Int. Conf. on ISO 9000 & TQM (Change Management) CD-ROM, Centre for Management Quality Research, CMQR, at RMIT Univ., RMIT Storey Hall, Melbourne, Australia.
- SmithJ., MillsA., and Iyer-RanigaU., 2004, ‘Benchmarking the implementation of continuing professional development in the Victorian construction industry’, Benchmarking CPD, FABP, UM, Building Commission, Victoria.
- BrennanB., 1990, ‘Continuing Professional Education’, Australian Council for Educational Research, Canberra.
- DISR, 1999, ‘Building for Growth: An Analysis of the Australian Building and Construction Industries (Competitive Australia)’, Department of Industry, Science and Resources, Commonwealth of Australia, Canberra.
- IlozorB., OkorohM. I., and EgbuC. E., 2004, ‘Understanding residential house defects in Australia from the State of Victoria,’ Build. Environ, 39, 327–337.
- MillsA., LoveP. E. D., and WilliamsP., 2009, ‘Defect costs in residential construction’, Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, ASCE, January.
- ASIC 2015, ‘Insolvency statistics summary’, September quarter, http://download.asic.gov.au/media/3446712/insolvency-statistics-summary-september-quarter-2015-published-10-november-2015.pdf
- GeorgiouJ., LoveP. E. D., and SmithJ., 1999, ‘A comparison of defects in houses constructed by owners and registered builders in the Australian State of Victoria’, Manage. Int. Rev., 17, 3, 160–170.
- GeorgiouJ., SmithJ., and LoveP. E. D., 2002b, ‘Quality improvement through builder registration,’ Proc., 8th Int. Conf. on ISO 9000 & TQM (Change Management), CD-ROM, Centre for Management Quality Research, CMQR, at RMIT Univ., RMIT Storey Hall, Melbourne, Australia.
- CRC CI, 2009, ‘Guide to leading practice for dispute avoidance and resolution, http://www.construction-innovation.info/images/pdfs/DAR_Guide.pdf
- ABS 2013, 8772.0, Private sector construction industry, Australia, 2011-12, http://www.abs.gov.au/ausstats/abs@.nsf/Latestproducts/8772.0Main%20Features22011-12?opendocument
- CPSISC, 2014, p. 19, ‘Environmental Scan 2014-15, Construction and Property Services Industry Skills Council, pp. 76. (e.g. Construction and Property Services Market) [paper].
- HopeP. G., 2014, ‘Environmental Scan 2014-15’, QBCC (internal document) pp. 76.
- RBA, 2015, ‘Minutes of the Monetary Policy Meeting of the Reserve Bank Board’, Sydney, 4 August.
- Queensland Treasury, 2015, ‘Queensland population counter’, 24 September, http://www.qgso.qld.gov.au/products/reports/pop-growth-qld/qld-pop-counter.php
- KingD., and MacgregorC., 2000, ‘Using social indicators to measure community vulnerability to natural hazards’, Australian Journal of Emergency Management, 15 (3). pp. 52–57.
- FentonD.M., and MacgregorC., 1999, ‘Framework and Review of Capacity and Motivation for Change to Sustainable Management Practices’, theme 6: Project 6.2.1., Social Sciences Centre, Bureau of Rural Sciences, Canberra.
- Treasury, 2014, ‘Treasury Annual Report 2013-14’, Australian Government, 31 October, http://www.treasury.gov.au/PublicationsAndMedia/Publications/2014/Treasury-Annual-Report-2013-14.
- CoxA., and TownsendM., 1998, ‘Strategic Procurement in Construction, Thomas Telford, London.
- Comptroller and Auditor General, 2001, ‘Modernising Construction’, National Audit Office, London.
- TilleyP. A. 2005, ‘Relationship contracting: a strategy for improved project performance’, SCRI, University of Salford, UK.
- CrowT., 1998, ‘Trust and trustworthiness’, Paper delivered at the International Conference on TQM in Construction, Singapore.
- CrowT., and BardaP., 2001, ‘Projects as wealth creators; drivers of project excellence’, Property Council of Australia, Sydney.
- AbrahamsonM., 1982, ‘Risk management’, Paper presented at the International Construction Law Conference (19-21 October), Sydney.
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 66, 2016The 4th International Building Control Conference 2016 (IBCC 2016)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||13 July 2016|