- ASHRAE Standard 55 (2004).Thermal environmental conditions for human occupancy, American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers, Atlanta, GA.
- Department of Occupational Safety & Health (DOSH), Malaysia – National Institute of Occupational Safety & Health (2013).
- Fisk, W.J., 2000. Estimates of potential nationwide productivity and health benefits from better indoor environments: an update. In: Spengler, John D., Samet, Jonathan M., McCarthy, John F. (Eds.), Indoor Air Quality Handbook, Chapter 4. McGraw Hill, New York.
- Fromme, H., Twardella, D., Dietrich, D., Heitmann, D., Schierl, R., Liebl, B., Rü;den, B., 2007. Particulate Matter in the Indoor Air of Classrooms—Exploratory Results from Munich and Surrounding Area.Atmospheric Environment, 41, pp854–866.
- Heath, G.A. and Mendell, M.J. (2002). Do indoor environments in schools influence student performance? A review of the literaure. pp. 802–807 in Proceeding of Indoor Air 2002, Vol.1 June 30-July 5, 2002, Monterey, Calif.
- Hill, MC, Epps, KK. Does physical classroom environment affect student performance, student satisfaction, and student evaluation of teaching in the college environment? Acad Educ Leadersh 2009;14(1):P15e9.
- Kamaruzzaman, K. and Samsul, A(2013). Thermal Comfort Assessment of a Classroom in Tropical Climate Conditions. Recent Advances in Energy, Environment and Development, ISBN: 978–1–61804–157–9.
- Mendell, M.J., Fisk, W.J., Dong, M.X., Petersen, M., Hines, C.J., Dong, M., Faulkner, D., Deddens, J.A., Ruder, A.M., Sullivan, D.A., Boeniger, M.F., 2002. Indoor particles and symptoms among office workers: results from a double-blind cross-over study. Epidemiology 13, 296–304. [CrossRef]
- Ministry of Education (MOE), 2013. Statistic.[online] Available at: http://www.moe.gov.my/ [Accessed 10 June 2014].
- NIOSH, 2013. Centre for Disease and Control Prevention [online] (June 2013) Available at http://www.cdc.gov/niosh/topics/indoorenv/ [Accessed 12 November 2013].
- Turunen, M., Toyinbo, O., Putus, T., Nevalainen, A., Shaughnessy, R., & Haverinen-Shaughnessy, U. Indoor environmental quality in school buildings, and the health and wellbeing of students. International Journal of Hygiene and Environmental Health.
- Wood, R., Orwell, R., Tarran, J., Torpy, F., and Burchett, M.: 2006, ‘The Potted- Plant Microcosm Substantially Reduces Indoor Air VOC Pollution: II. Laboratory Study’, Volume 177, Issue 1-4, pp 59–80
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 66, 2016The 4th International Building Control Conference 2016 (IBCC 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||13 July 2016|