- Alexander, K. (1996). Facilities Management: Theory and Practice. London & New York: Taylor & Francis Group [CrossRef]
- Abd Rahman Mohd Noor (2008). Pengurusan Hartanah Komersial dan Awam, Edisi Kedua, Leeds Publications, Petaling Jaya, Selangor
- Amaratunga, D. et al. (2000) Assessment of facilities management performance – what next? Facilities, 18 (1/2), pp. 66–75.
- Atkin, B. and Brooks, A. (2000), Total Facilities Management, Blackwell Science, Oxford, U.K
- Barrett, P (2004). Facilities Management: Towards Best Practice, Blackwell Science, London.
- Becker, F. (1990), The Total Workplace, Van Nostrand Reinhold. New York, NY
- Bernard Williams May/June (1996): Cost-effective facilities management: a practical approach pp.26–38
- British Institute of Facilities Management (2003) British Institute of Facilities Management, Available at: http://www.bifm.org.uk
- British Institute of Facilities Management (2011) British Institute of Facilities Management, Available at: http://www.bifm.org.uk
- Construction Industrial Development Board (CIDB) (2010), Newsletter [on-line], Malaysia, Published by CIDB, available at: www.cidb.gov.my/v6/?q_en/content/533 (accessed December 2015).
- Elyna Myeda Nik Pitt Michael (2014). Facilities management in Malaysia. Facilities. Vol. 32 (9/10), pp. 490–508 [CrossRef]
- Hinks, J. and McNay, P. (1999), “The creation of a management-by-variance tool for facilities management performance assessment”, Facilities, Vol. 17 Nos 1/2, pp. 48–60.
- IFMA (2003), Facts about the International Facility Management Association, available at: www.ifma.org
- International Facilities Management Association (2008) International Facilities Management Association (IFMA), Available at: http://www.ifma.org
- International Facilities Management Association (2011) International Facilities Management Association (IFMA), Available at: http://www.ifma.org
- Jensen, P. A. (2011). Organisation of facilities management in relation to core business. Journal of Facilities Management. 9, pp. 78–95. [CrossRef]
- Mohd Fadzil Mat Yasin (2013). The contributions of knowledge mapping in facilities performance evaluation practice in Malaysia
- Myzatul Aishah Kamarazaly, Jasper Mbachu and Robyn Phipps (2013). Challenges faced by facilities managers in the Australasian universities. Journal of Facilities Management. 11 (2), pp. 136–151 [CrossRef]
- N.E.M. Nik-Mat et al. (2011). Assessing the Maintenance Aspect of Facilities Management through a Performance Measurement System: A Malaysian Case Study. Procedia Engineering. 20, pp. 329–338 [CrossRef]
- Nutt, B. (2000), “Four competing futures for facility management”, Facilities, Vol. 18 Nos 3/4, pp. 124–132. [CrossRef]
- Pheng, L.S. (1996). Total Quality Facilities Management: A Framework for Implementation. Facilities. 14(5/6), 5–13. [CrossRef]
- Public Works Department Annual Report (2009), Public Works Department Annual Report, Malaysia, Published by PWD, available at: www.jkr.gov.my/jkr4/index.php?r_page/view&id_161
- Rozilah Kasim (2011). Community-based Facilities Management: Theory and Practices. Penerbit UTHM, Johor
- S. Parmjit, Y. F. Chan, and K. S. Gurnam, A comprehensive guide to writing a research proposal. Venton Publishing, Batu Caves, Malaysia, 2006.
- Syahrul Nizam Kamaruzzaman and Emma Marinie Ahmad Zawawi, (2010). Development of facilities management in Malaysia. Journal of Facilities Management. 8 (1), pp. 75–81 [CrossRef]
- Teicholz, E., and Noferi, C. (2002) ‘Higher ED integrates CAFM better. Facilities Design and Management. 1, pp.13–14.
- Wanlaya Patanapiradej (2006).The Scope of Facility Management. Nakhara. 6, p. 75–90
- W.S.Z Wan-Hamdan et al (2011). Contribution of Facilities Management Process in Supporting Malaysia National Higher Education Strategic Plan. Procedia Engineering, 20, p. 180–187 [CrossRef]
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 66, 2016The 4th International Building Control Conference 2016 (IBCC 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||13 July 2016|