- R. A. Aziz (2002). Skill shortage in the construction sector: A critical survey of existing formal vocational training system. Kajian Malaysia Jld XX, No. 2. Universiti Sains Malaysia
- A. R. Ibrahim, M. H. Roy, Z. Ahmed, G. Imtiaz (2010). An investigation of the status of the Malaysian construction industry, Benchmarking: An International Journal, Vol. 17 Iss: 2, pp.294–308.
- A. Bahaman (2011). The Key Issues in the Malaysian Construction Industry: Public and Private Sector Engagement, Persidangan Pegawai Kanan KKR dan Agensi, Penang, Malaysia
- B. Raj Vijay Antony & P. S. Kothai (2014). Study on the Impact of Human Resource Management Practices in Construction Industry. The International Journal of Management Vol 3 Issue 1
- Bowen A. G. (2009). Document Analysis as a Qualitative Research Method. Quality Research Journal, 9(2), 27–40. http://doi.org/10.3316/qrj090202 [CrossRef]
- Department of Education, Science and Training, (2001). Nature and causes of skill shortages Reflections from the Commonwealth National Industry Skills Initiative Working Groups, Department of Employment and Workplace Relations and the National Centre for Vocational Education Research
- Dom, N. M., Kasim, N., & Shamsudin, A. (2012). Framework of human resource planning (HRP) influencing factors for local workforce supply in Malaysian construction industry. Journal of Technology Management in China.
- F. Hassan, Z. Ismail, A. A. Zaini, S. Hassan and M. Maisham, (2011). A Critical Assessment of the Challenges of Developing the Malaysian Construction Workforce through Training, IEEE Colloquium on Humanities, Science and Engineering Research (CHUSER 2011)
- F. Salleh, A. S. Ali and N. Zakaria (2012). Involment of Foreign Labour in Malaysian construction Industry: Case Study Klang Valley. NCON-PGR 2012
- G. Ducanes and M. Abella (2008). Labour Shortage Responses in Japan, Korea, Singapore, Hong Kong, and Malaysia: A Review and Evaluation. International Labour Office; ILO Regional Office for Asia and the Pacific, Asian Regional on Governance of Labour Migration
- Ilina, O., (2007). Skill shortage. In: P. Descy ; M. Tessaring (eds). Modernisng Vocational eduvation and training. Luxembourg; Europ
- Kamal, E. M., Haron, S. H., Ulang, N. M., & Baharum, F. (2012). The critical review on the Malaysian construction industry. J Econ Sustain Dev, 3
- Kementerian Kerjaraya Malaysia, (2014). CIDB sasar latih 28,000 personnel binaan Malaysia tahun 2014. http://www.kkr.gov.my/
- Malaysia, D. of S. D. (2011). Occupational Structure the Green Technology Industry, 1–185
- Ministry of Finance Malaysia (2015). Economic of Prospect Malaysia http://www.treasury.gov.my/pdf/economy/er/1415/chapter3.pdf
- M. Carvalho and R. Rahim, (2015). Malaysia and Bangladesh ink deal to recruit 1.5 million workers http://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2016/02/18/bangladeshi-workers-malaysia-mou/
- Northern Territory. Department of Business and Employment (2012). Gearing up the workforce: employment strategy. Darwin, NT Department of Business and Employment
- Organisation for Economic Co-Operation and Development (2004) Developing Highly Skilled Workers: Review of Canada. OECD Publications.
- Organisation for Economic Co-Operation and Development (2004) Developing Highly Skilled Workers: Review of Finland. OECD Publications.
- S. Mohamed, S. Fikri, M. Yusof, Zakaria and A. Zaki, (2012). Construction skilled labour shortage the challenges in Malaysian construction sector. OI DA International Journal of Sustainable Development, 4 (5). pp. 100–108. ISSN 1923–6654.
- S. A. Karib, N. Shaffli. C. S. C. Soh. and N. I. Z. Abidin (2014). Meeting Construction Industry Resources Requirements THE MALAYSIA WAY. Division, Corporate and Business Sector Construction Industry Development Board (CIDB) Malaysia, 20th Asia Construct Conference Hong Kong.
- S. Saleh (2008). Causes of Poor Participation of Local Workers in Malaysia Construction Industry and Strategies for Improvement. Unpublished Master of Science in Construction Management. Faculty of Civil Engineering University Technology Malaysia.
- The Associated General Contractors of America (2014). Preparing the Next Generation of Skilled Construction Workers: A Workforce Development Plan for the 21st Century.
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 66, 2016The 4th International Building Control Conference 2016 (IBCC 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||13 July 2016|