- P. Schübeler, J. Christen, and C.- Berne, “UNDP / UNCHS (Habitat)/ World Bank / SDC Collaborative Programme on Municipal Solid Waste management in Low-Income Countries URBAN MANAGEMENT AND INFRASTRUCTURE Conceptual Framework for Municipal Solid Waste Management in Low-Income Countries,” (1996).
- C. O. Ver and S. T. O. Ry, “Disaster Management in Malaysia : Evolution, Development and Future Challenges,” no. February, (2007).
- National Security Council, “Disaster Management in Malaysia: Landscape Review, Challenges and Prospects,” (2011).
- G. Approach, “Cabarrus County, North Carolina,” no. April, (2012).
- MSPs, “Draft National Policy for Disaster Management in Kenya,” no. February, pp. 1–50, (2009).
- Did, “Government Of Malaysia Department Of Irrigation Volume 1 – Flood Management,” vol. 1, (2009).
- Hon Anna BlighMP, “Disaster Management Strategic Policy Framework,” State Disaster Management. Gr., no. 1, pp. 1–20, (2010).
- H. Srinivas and Y. Nakagawa, “Environmental implications for disaster preparedness: Lessons Learnt from the Indian Ocean Tsunami,” J. Environ. Manage, vol. 89, no. 1, pp. 4–13, (2008). [CrossRef]
- G. Karunasena, R. Amaratunga, and R. Haigh, “Waste management strategies during post disaster phase: A case of Sri Lanka,” (2010).
- M. Milke, “Disaster waste management research needs,” Waste Management, vol. 31, no. 1, p. 1, (2011).
- C. Brown, M. Milke, and E. Seville, “Disaster waste management: A review article,” Waste Management, vol. 31, no. 6, pp. 1085–1098, (2011). [CrossRef]
- a. Periathamby, F. S. Hamid & S. -i. Sakai Disaster waste management challenges. Waste Manag. Res. 30, 113–114 (2012). [CrossRef]
- M. Asari, S. I. Sakai, T. Yoshioka, Y. Tojo, T. Tasaki, H. Takigami, and K. Watanabe, “Strategy for separation and treatment of disaster waste: A manual for earthquake and tsunami disaster waste management in Japan,” J. Mater. Cycles Waste Management, vol. 15, no. 3, pp. 290–299, (2013). [CrossRef]
- S. M. van Manen, “Hazard and risk perception at Turrialba volcano (Costa Rica); implications for disaster risk management,” Appl. Geogr., vol. 50, pp. 63–73, (2014). [CrossRef]
- A. Pramudita, E. Taniguchi, and A. Qureshi, “Location and Routing Problems of Debris Collection Operation after Disasters with Realistic Case Study,” Procedia - Soc. Behav. Sci., vol. 125, pp. 1–15, (2014). [CrossRef]
- T. J. Sin, G. K. Chen, K. S. Long, I. Goh, and H. Hwang, “Current practice of waste management system in Malaysia : Towards sustainable waste management Current Practices for Malaysia”, in 1st FPTP Postgraduate Seminar Towards sustainable waste management. (2013).
- B. A. Rahman, “Issues of Disaster Management Preparedness: A Case Study of Directive 20 of National Security Council Malaysia,” Int. J. Bus. Soc. Sci., vol. 3, no. 5, (2012).
- Ministry of Housing and Local Government, “Act 672, Solid Waste and Public Cleansing Management Act”, pp. 1–7, (2007).
- Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment, “Act 127, Environmental Quality Act”, pp 1–17, (1974).
- SIRIM, “MS 2547:2014-Malaysian Standard Landfill Safe Closure-Requirements,” Sirim Berhad, Malaysia, (2014).
- M Mustafa, “Environmental law in Malaysia. Kluwer Law International BV, the Natherlands”, pp. 98–99, (2011).
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 66, 2016The 4th International Building Control Conference 2016 (IBCC 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||13 July 2016|