- NAO. The Performance and Management of Hospital PFI Contracts, 68. (2010).
- J. Yuan, M. J. Skibniewski, & Q. Li Managing the Performance of Public Private Partnership Projects to Achieve Value for Money: Key Performance Indicators Selection. In International Conference On Multi-National Construction Projects, pp. 1–16 (2008).
- H. S. H. Robinson, & J. Scott Service Delivery and Performance Monitoring in PFI/PPP Projects. Construction Management and Economics, 27 (2), pp. 181–197 (2009). [CrossRef]
- J. Yuan, A. Y. Zeng, M. J. Skibniewski, & Q. Li Selection of Performance Objectives and Key Performance Indicators in Public–Private Partnership Projects to Achieve Value for Money. Construction Management and Economics, 27, pp. 253–270. (2009). [CrossRef]
- J. Liu, P. E. D. Love, P. R. Davis, J. Smith, & M. Regan Performance Measurement Framework in PPP Projects. (2013).
- J. Liu, P. E. D. D. Love, J. Smith, M. Regan, & E. Palaneeswaran Review of Performance Measurement: Implications for Public–Private Partnerships. Built Environment Project and Asset Management, 5 (1), pp. 35–51. (2015). [CrossRef]
- M. Regan, J. Smith, & P. E. D. Love Impact of The Capital Market Collapse on Public Private Partnership Infrastructure Projects. Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, 137 (1), pp. 6–16. (2011). [CrossRef]
- G. Hodge The Risky Business Of Public – Private Partnerships. Symposium, 63 (December), pp. 37–49. (2004).
- H K. Yong Public-Private Partnerships Policy and Practice, London: C. Secretariat. (2010).
- VAGO. Report of the Auditor-General on the Finances of the State of Victoria, 2001–2002, (2002).
- House of Commons. The Operational Performance of PFI Prisons: Forty-ninth Report of Session 2002-2003. (2003).
- G. Mladenovic, N. Vajdic, & B. Wu Use of Key Performance Indicators for PPP Transport Projects to Meet Stakeholders’ Performance Objectives. (2013).
- L. O. Oyedele Avoiding Performance Failure Payment Deductions in PFI/PPP Projects: A Model of Critical Success Factors. Journal of Performance of Constructed Facilities, (JUNE), 259. (2013).
- M. a., El-Haram & A. Agapiou The Role of the Facility Manager in New Procurement Routes. Journal of Quality in Maintenance Engineering, 8 (2), pp. 124–134. (2002). [CrossRef]
- NAO. The Operational Performance of PFI Prisons, (June), 55. (2003).
- S. Ismail, & K. A. Rashid Private Finance Initiative (PFI) In Malaysia: The Need for and Issues Related to the Public Sector Comparator (PSC). (2007).
- R. Jayaseelan, & M. Tan PFI-cure for All Ills. The Egde Malaysia, pp. 72–74. (2006).
- I.R. Endut Framework For Minimizing Time Overruns of Malaysia Construction Projects. A PhD Thesis, Glasgow Caledonian University. (2008).
- A. Netto Malaysia’s New Fangled Privatization Fudge. EPU. (2006).
- Economic Planning Unit (EPU). Streamlining Privatization. Ninth Malaysia Plan 2006-2010, pp. 223–233. (2006).
- Economic Planning Unit (EPU). The Tenth Malaysian Plan, 2011-2015, Prime Minister‟s Department, Putrajaya. (2010).
- PEMANDU. Annual Report: Economic Transformation Programme (ETP), Kuala Lumpur: PEMANDU. (2011).
- Prime Minister Department. Public Private Partnership (PPP) Guideline, pp. 1–12. (2009).
- S. S. Khaderi, & a. R. a. Aziz Adoption of Private Finance Initiative (PFI) in Malaysian Public Works Projects: Are We Ready ? CIB TG72 World Building Congress, pp. 105–120. (2010).
- K. Ismail A Value for Money Assessment Framework for Public Private Partnership Approach, PhD, Thesis. (2012).
- T. Edge Untested Model for Malaysian Companies. The Edge Malaysia, p. 75. (2006).
- R. Akbıyıklı Performance Assessment of A Private Finance Initiative Road Project. Transport, 28 (February 2015), pp. 11–24. (2013). [CrossRef]
- A. Neely, M. Gregory and K. Platts, Performance Measurement System Design: A Literature Review And Research Agenda, International Journal of Operations and Production Management, Vol. 25 No. 12, pp. 1228–1263. (2005). [CrossRef]
- D.O. Ong’olo, Public Private Partnerships (PPP): Practice and Regulatory Policy in Kenya. Paper prepared for the Institute of Economic Affairs (IEA) on July 7th 2006, Kenya. (2006).
- European Commission. Guidelines for Successful Public-Private Partnerships, European Commission, Brussels. (2003).
- D. Grimsey, & M. Lewis Evaluating The Risks Of Public Private Partnerships For Infrastructure Projects. International Journal of Project Management. (2002).
- L. Zhou, R. Keivani, & E. Kurul Sustainability Performance Measurement Framework for PFI Projects in the UK. (2013).
- J. Yuan, C. Wang, M. J. Skibniewski, & Q. Li Developing Key Performance Indicators for Public-Private Partnership Projects: Questionnaire Survey and Analysis. Journal of Management in Engineering, 28(3), pp. 252–264. (2012). [CrossRef]
- S. Ismail Key Performance Indicator for Private Finance Initiative in Malaysia. PhD Thesis. (2009).
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 66, 2016The 4th International Building Control Conference 2016 (IBCC 2016)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||13 July 2016|