- Al-Arjani, A. H. (1995). Impact of cultural issues on the scheduling of housing maintenance in a Saudi Arabian urban project. International Journal of Project Management Vol. 13 No.6, pp. 373–382. [CrossRef]
- Ali, A. S. (2009). Cost decision making in building maintenance practice in Malaysia. Journal of Facilities Management,7, pp 298–306. [CrossRef]
- Allen, D. (1993). What is Building Maintenance? Facilities, 11 iss 3, 7–12. [CrossRef]
- Azlan, S. A. (2009). Cost decision making in building maintenance practise in Malaysia. Journal of Facilities Management, Vol.7No.4, pp 298–306.
- Azlan, S. A., Kamaruzzaman, S.-N., Sulaiman, R., & Peng, Y. C. (2010). Factors affecting housing maintenance cost in Malaysia. Journal of Facilities Management, Vol 8, pp 285–298. [CrossRef]
- Bavani, M. (2010). Most lifts faulty due to vandalism, The Star Malaysia, March 1,.
- Chanter, B., & Smallow, P. (2007). Building Maintenance Management. Blackwell Science: Oxford. [CrossRef]
- Cheung, M. S., & Kyle, B. R. (1996). Service life prediction of concrete structures by reliability analysis. Construction and Building Materials, Vol. 10 No.1, pp.45–55. [CrossRef]
- Chudley, R. (1981). The Maintenance and Adoptation of Building. New York: Lognan Inc.
- David, W. W., & Arthur, B. (1989). Management to maintain quality in buildings”, Proceedings of Implementation of quality in construction. Copenhagen, .
- Haram, M. A. (1995). Integration approach to condition-based reliability assessment and maintenance planning.(Ph D. Thesis), University of Exeter.
- El-Haram, M. A., & Horner, M. W. (2002). Factor affecting housing maintenance cost. Journal of Quality in Maintenance Engineering, Vol. 8 No2, pp. 115–123. [CrossRef]
- Emma, M. A. Z., Syahrul, & N.K. (2009). Personnel characteristics of maintenance practices a case of high-rise office building in Malaysia. journal of Subtainable Development, Vol 2 No.1, 111–116.
- Francis, W. H. Y., Lee, W.L, Ng., C.K. (2001). Building energy efficiency and the remuneration of operation and maintenance personel. Facilities,20, 406–413.
- Glen, ID (1992). Determining sample size. Agricultural Education and Communication Department, Florida Cooperative Extension Service, 20 Mac 2013, available at: http://edis.ifas.ufl.edu/pd006
- Gillham, B. (2000). Developing a Questionnaire. Continuum, London.
- Hammad, A. A.-., Al-Mubaiyadh, S., & Mahmoud, T. (1996). Public versus private sector’s assessment of problems facing the building maintenance industry in Saudi Arabia. Building Research & Information, Vol. 24 No.4, pp. 245–254. [CrossRef]
- Horner, R. M., Haram, EL-, M. A., & Munns, A. (1997). Building maintenance cost strategy: a new management approach. International Journal of Quality in Maintenance, Vol. 3 No.4, pp273–280. [CrossRef]
- John, G. A., & Croome, D. J. C.-. (2005). Contextual prerequisites for the application of ILS principles to the building services industr. Engineering, Construction and Architectural Management, Vol. 12 No. 4, pp. 307–328. [CrossRef]
- Kelly, A., & Harris, M. J. (1978). Management of Industrial Maintenance. Butterworths, London.
- Khalid, K., Marosszeky, M., & Davis, S. (2006). Managing subcontractor supply chain for quality in construction. Engineering, Construction and Architectural Management, Vol. 13 No.1, pp. 27–42. [CrossRef]
- Lateef, O. A. (2008). Building maintenance management in Malaysia. Journal of Building Appraisal, Vol. 4 No.3, pp. 207–214. [CrossRef]
- Lee, & Wordsworth, P.(2001). Lee’s Building Maintenance Management. Blackwell science: Oxford.
- Lee, H. H. Y., & Scott, D. (2009). Overview of maintenance strategy, acceptable maintenance standard and resources from a building maintenance operation perspective. Journal of Building Appraisal, Vol. 4 No. 4, pp. 269–278. [CrossRef]
- Leonardo, L. (2011). Interview, senior maintenance engineer. In Y. C. f. M. Contacting (Ed.). Dammam.
- Leong, K. C. (2004). The essence of good facility management- Aguide for maximization of facilities asset economic life and asset opptimissation for realiable services and user satisfaction.(Vol. Vol 24).
- Love, P. E. D., & Irani, Z. (2003). A project management quality cost information system for the construction industry. Information & Management,, Vol. 40 No. 7, pp.649–661. [CrossRef]
- Malek, A. (2013). Simple Research.
- Mills, E. D. (1980). Building Maintenance and Preservation-A Guide to Design and Management. Butterworths.
- Mjema, E. A. M. (2002). An analysis of personnel capacity requirement in the maintenance depertment by using simulation method. journal of Quality in Maintenance, Vol. 8 No. 3, pp. 253–273. [CrossRef]
- Narayan, V. (2003). Effective Maintenance Management: Risk and Reliability Strategies for Optimizing Performance. New York, NY: Industrial Press.
- Neves, L. C., Frangopal, D. M., & Cruz, P. S. (2004). Cost of life extension of deteriorating structures under reliability-based maintenance. Computers & Structures,, Vol. 82 Nos 13-14, pp. 1077–1089. [CrossRef]
- Neuman, W.L. (1991). Social Research Methods: Qualitative and Quantitative Approaches.United States Of America: Pearson
- O’Neil, D. (1974). The determinants of housing cost. Architects Journal, Vol.3, pp. 753–755.
- Olubdun, F. (2001). A multivariate approach to the prediction of maintenance needs in public housing: the tenant dimension. Structural Survey, Vol. 19 No. 2, pp. 133–141. [CrossRef]
- Olubodun, F., & Mole, T. (1999). Evaluation of defect influencing factors in public housing in the UK. Structural Survey, Vol. 17 No 3, pp. 170–178. [CrossRef]
- Pascual, R., Meruane, V., & Rey, P. A. (2008). On the effect of downtime costs and budget constraint on preventive and replacement policies. Reliability Engineering & System Safety Vol. 93 No. 1, pp. 144–151. [CrossRef]
- Raymond, C. M., & Joan, C. F. E. (1991). Preventive Maintenance of Buildings. London: Chapman and Hall.
- Report Majlis Bandaya Jphor Bharu (2015)
- Rydell, C. P. (1970). Factor Affecting Maintenance and Operating Cost in Federal Public Housing Projects. New York NY: The Rand corporation.
- Sanjay, M. (2014). Primary Data Analysis.
- Seeley, I. H. (1987). Building Maintenance. Palgave: New York, NY. [CrossRef]
- Shabha, G. (2003). A low-cost maintenance approach to high-rise flats. Facilities, Vol. 21, Nos 13/14 pp. 315–322. [CrossRef]
- Shohet, I. M., & Pacuik, M. (2004). Service life prediction of exterior cladding components under standard conditions. Construction Management and Economics, Vol. 22 No. 10, pp.1081–1090. [CrossRef]
- Skinner, N. P. (1982). Local authority house maintenance – the variation in expenditure. Housing Review, Vol. 31, pp. 92–94.
- Slater, K. (1892). An investigation into hospital maintenance expenditure in the North West Regional Health Authority (P. S. (Ed.) Ed.). Bradon, London: New Directions, E. & F.N. Spon.
- Sonthya, V. (2006). Relationship between building characteristics and rental to support serviced apartment investment. Paper presented at the paper presented at the Pacific Rim Real Estate Society (PRRES) Conference.
- Teo, E. A. L., & Harikrishna, N. (2006). A quantitative method for efficient maintenance of plastered and painted facades. Construction Management and Economics, Vol. 24 No. 12, pp. 1283–1293. [CrossRef]
- Thompson, P. (1994). The maintenance factor in facilities management. Facilities, Vol. 12 No. 6, pp. 13–16. [CrossRef]
- Tiun, L. T. (2003). The Management of High Rise Housing Complex, Utusan Melayu.
- Tiun, L. T. (2006). Managing high- rise residential building in Malaysia : Where are we? Paper presented at the 2ND NAPREC CONFERENCE, Universiti Sains Malaysia.
- UmarAl-Turki. (2011). A framework for strategic planning in maintenance. Journal of Quality in Maintenance Engineering, 17 No 2, 150–162. [CrossRef]
- Wong, L. T. (2006). A cost model for plumbing and drainage systems. Facilities, Vol. 20 Nos 11/12, pp 986–993.
- Yip, N. M. (2001). Tenant participation and the management of public housing – the estate management advisory committee of Hong Kong. Property Management, Vol. 19 No. 1, pp. 10–18. [CrossRef]
- Yusoff, Y. M., Tawil, N. M., Hamzah, N., Abdullah, N. A. G., & Musa, A. R. (2011). Tinjauan Kesan Fasiliti Kediaman Bertingkat Terhadap Amaun Dana Pengurusan. Journal Design + Built, 4, 32–40.
- A. Mecke, I. Lee, J.R. Baker jr., M.M. Banaszak Holl, B.G. Orr, Eur. Phys. J. E 14, 7 (2004) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- Ben Rabha, M., Boujmil, M.F., Saadoun, M., Bessaïs, B., Eur. Phys. J. Appl. Phys. (to be published)
- Luigi T. De Luca, Propulsion physics (EDP Sciences, Les Ulis, 2009)
- F. De Lillo, F. Cecconi, G. Lacorata, A. Vulpiani, EPL, 84 (2008) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 66, 2016The 4th International Building Control Conference 2016 (IBCC 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||13 July 2016|