- M. Santamouris, Energy And Climate In The Urban Built Environment.James And James Science Publishers, London., 2001.
- J. E. Anderson, G. Wulfhorst, and W. Lang, “Energy analysis of the built environment—A review and outlook,” Renew. Sustain. Energy Rev., vol. 44, pp. 149–158, 2015. [CrossRef]
- 2001 Global report on Human Settlements, “Cities in The Globalizing World.,” 2006.
- M. Castelli, L. Trujillo, L. Vanneschi, and A. Popovič, “Prediction of Energy Performance of Residential Buildings: aGenetic Programming Approach,” Energy Build., 2015.
- A. Misni, “The Effects of Surrounding Vegetation, Building Construction and Human Factors on the Thermal Perfomance of Housing in a Tropical Environment,” 2012.
- L. Yang, H. Yan, and J. C. Lam, “Thermal comfort and building energy consumption implications - A review,” Appl. Energy, vol. 115, pp. 164–173, 2014. [CrossRef]
- A. Ismail, M. H. Abdul Samad, A. M. A. Rahman, and F. S. Yeok, “Cooling Potentials and CO2 Uptake of Ipomoea Pes-caprae Installed on the Flat Roof of a Single Storey Residential Building in Malaysia,” Procedia - Soc. Behav. Sci., vol. 35, no. December 2011, pp. 361–368, Jan. 2012. [CrossRef]
- C. P. Tso, “The Impact of Urban Development on the Thermal Environment of Singapore.,” Pap. Present. Rep. Tech. Conf. Trop. Urban Clim. Dhaka, 1994.
- O. T. S. Yeo, K. Saito, and I. Said, “Quantitative Study of Green Area for Climate Sensitive Terraced Housing Area Design in Malaysia,” IOP Conf. Ser. Earth Environ. Sci., vol. 18, p. 012101, 2014. [CrossRef]
- L. I. U. Memon, R. A. Leung, D. Y. C., & Chunho, “A Review On The Generation, Determination And Mitigation Of Urban Heat Island.,” pp. 20, 120–128., 2008.
- M. H. A. S. A. A. M. A. R. Asmat Ismail, “Using Green Roof Concept As A Passive Design Technology To Minimise The Impact Of Global Warming..,” 2nd Int. Conf. Built Environ. Dev. Ctries. (ICBEDC 2008), 2008.
- E. G. McPherson, L. P. Herrington, and G. M. Heisler, “Impacts of vegetation on residential heating and cooling,” Energy Build., vol. 12, no. 1, pp. 41–51, 1988. [CrossRef]
- S. Akbari, H. Davis, S. Dorsano, S. Huang, J., & Winnet, Cooling our communities, a guidebook on tree planting and light-coloured surfacing Washington. Lawrence Berkerly Laboratory, 1992.
- DOE, “Tomorrow’s Energy Today for Cities and Countries: Cooling Our Cities U.S.,” Dep. Energy, pp. 1–6., 1993.
- A. Misni, “Modifying the Outdoor Temperature around Single-Family Residences: The Influence of Landscaping,” Procedia - Soc. Behav. Sci., vol. 105, pp. 664–673, 2013. [CrossRef]
- S. K. S. O. Thani, N. H. N. Mohamad, and S. Idilfitri, “Modification of Urban Temperature in Hot-Humid Climate Through Landscape Design Approach: A Review,” Procedia - Soc. Behav. Sci., vol. 68, pp. 439–450, 2012. [CrossRef]
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 66, 2016The 4th International Building Control Conference 2016 (IBCC 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||13 July 2016|