- Alex Lukachko, & Joseph Lstiburek. (2008). Towards Sustainability: Green Building, Sustainability Objectives, and Building America Whole House Systems Research. [Building America Report - 0801].
- Ates, S. A., & Durakbasa, N. M. (2012). Evaluation of corporate energy management practices of energy intensive industries in Turkey. Energy, 45(1), 81–91. [CrossRef]
- Awosusi, A. O. (2010). Assessment of environmental problems and methods of waste management in Ado-Ekiti, Nigeria. African Research Review, 4 (3).
- Brammer, S., & Walker, H. (2011). Sustainable procurement in the public sector: an international comparative study. International Journal of Operations & Production Management, 31(4), 452–476. [CrossRef]
- Cassidy, R. (2003). White paper on sustainability. Building Design and Construction, 10.
- Chatterjee, A. K. (2009). Sustainable construction and green buildings on the foundation of building ecology. The Indian Concrete Journal, 1, 27–30.
- Coad, L., & Dimick, S. (2012). Energy Management in Commercial Buildings: The Value of Best Practices. [Report].
- Dorge, V., & Jones, S. L. (2000). Building an emergency plan: a guide for museums and other cultural institutions: Getty Publications.
- Gimenez, C., Sierra, V., & Rodon, J. (2012). Sustainable operations: Their impact on the triple bottom line. International Journal of Production Economics, 140(1), 149–159. [CrossRef]
- Goodman, F. (2008). Integrating Green Practice into your Building Management Strategy.
- Gunasekaran, A., Irani, Z., & Papadopoulos, T. (2013). Modelling and analysis of sustainable operations management: certain investigations for research and applications. Journal of the Operational Research Society, 65(6), 806–823. [CrossRef]
- Horner, R., El-Haram, M., & Munns, A. (1997). Building maintenance strategy: a new management approach. Journal of Quality in Maintenance Engineering, 3(4), 273–280. [CrossRef]
- Kakkar, A. A. (2014). Resource Management for Green Buildings. International Journal of Civil Engineering Research, 5, 443–446.
- Kayaş, E. (2009). Life cycle cost awareness among architects: The case of Turkey.
- Links, J. M. (2006). Introduction to Environmental Health.
- Meehan, J., & Bryde, D. (2011). Sustainable procurement practice. Business Strategy and the Environment, 20(2), 94–106. [CrossRef]
- Mokhtar Azizi, N. S., Fassman, E., Wilkinson, S., & Che Ani, A. I. (2012). Management Practice to Achieve Energy Efficiency Performance: Green versus Conventional Office Building in Malaysia. Journal of Legal Affairs and Dispute Resolution in Engineering and Construction, 5(4), 205–214. [CrossRef]
- Oliveira, A. M., Lopes, I. d. S., & Figueiredo, D. (2014). Maintenance management practices of companies of the industrial pole of Manaus. Paper presented at the World Congress on Engineering and Computer Science 2014.
- Samer, M. (2013). Towards the implementation of the Green Building concept in agricultural buildings: a literature review. Agricultural Engineering International: CIGR Journal, 15(2), 25–46.
- Schalkwyk, M. V. (2009). WASTE Management Activities In Respect Of Which A Waste Management Licence Is Required In Accordance With Section
- 20(B) Of The National Enviro~Ntal Management: Waste Act
- 2008 (Act No. 59 Of 2008)
- Sinopoli, J. (2008). How Do Smart Buildings Make a Building Green? Energy Engineering, 105(6), 17–22.
- Smallwood, J., Snoxall, J., Highmore, S., & Sauntson, D. (2010). Green Building Management Toolkit
- Translating words into action.
- Thaheem, M. J., & Marco, A. D. (2014). Sustainable Repair & Maintenance of Buildings in the Developing Countries: A Risk Management Perspective and Proposal of Customized Framework. Civil Engineering and Architecture Research, 1, 14–23.
- Victoria, S. (2007). Energy Management in Practice Manual.
- Walker, H., & Brammer, S. (2007). Sustainable procurement in the United Kingdom public sector.
- Wilkinson, A., & Kirkup, B. (2009). Measurement of sustainable procurement. East Midlands Development Agency, Nottingham.
- Wu, P. L., & Sui Pheng. (2010). Project management and green buildings: lessons from the rating systems. Journal of Professional Issues in Engineering Education and Practice, 136(2), 64–70. [CrossRef]
- Zainol, N. N., Woon, N. B., Ramli, N. A., & Mohammad, I. S. (2013). Barriers of Implementing Green Building Maintenance: A Preliminary Survey.
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 66, 2016The 4th International Building Control Conference 2016 (IBCC 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||13 July 2016|