- Van Oss, H. G. (2013). Cement. US Geological Survey.
- Shafigh, P.; Jumaat, M.Z.; and Mahmud, H. (2010). Mix design and mechanical properties of oil palm shell lightweight aggregate concrete: A review. International journal of the physical sciences, 5(14), 2127–2134.
- Troxell, G., Raphael, J., & Davis, R. (1958). Long-time creep and shrinkage tests of plain and reinforced concrete. Paper presented at the ASTM Proceedings.
- British Standard. (1881). BS 1881: 102: Methods for determination of slump: BS.
- Neville, A.M. (2008). Properties of Concrete, fourteenth ed. CTP-VVP, Malaysia.
- Meyer, C. (2009). The greening of the concrete industry. Cement and Concrete Composites, 31(8), 601–605. [CrossRef]
- Mahmud, H. (1999). Engineering properties of fly ash concrete.
- Manz, O. (1997). Worldwide production of coal ash and utilization in concrete and other products. Fuel, 76(8), 691–696. [CrossRef]
- Kim, H., & Lee, H. (2011). Use of power plant bottom ash as fine and coarse aggregates in high-strength concrete. Construction and Building Materials, 25(2), 1115–1122. [CrossRef]
- Kanadasan, J., & Razak, H. A. (2014). Mix design for self-compacting palm oil clinker concrete based on particle packing. Materials & Design, 56, 9–19. [CrossRef]
- ASTM. (1958). C 125” Definition of Terms Relating to Concrete and Concrete Aggregates,” 1958 Book of ASTM Standards. Part, 4, 588.
- Khasreen, M. M., Banfill, P. F., & Menzies, G. F. (2009). Life-cycle assessment and the environmental impact of buildings: a review. Sustainability, 1(3), 674–701. [CrossRef]
- Abdullahi, M., Al-Mattarneh, H., Hassan, A. A., Hassan, M., & Mohammed, B. (2008). Trial mix design methodology for Palm Oil Clinker (POC) concrete.
- Binti Robani, R., & Chan, C. (2009). Reusing Soft Soils with Cement-Palm Oil Clinker (Poc) Stabilisation. Paper presented at the International Conference on Engineering and Education in the 21st Century.
- MS29. (1995). Specification for coarse and fine aggregate in concrete MalaysiaStandard29: SIRIM, MS.
- ASTM. (2014). Standard Test Method for Sand Equivalent Value of Soils and Fine Aggregate ASTM D2419–14.
- MS30:Part2. (1995). Specification for Fine aggregates in concrete: SIRIM, MS.
- ASTM Standard. (2006). C136-06, 2006, “Standard Test Method for Sieve Analysis of Fine and Coarse Aggregates,” ASTM International, West Conshohocken, PA.
- British Standard. (1985). 8110: Part 1, Structural use of concrete–code of practice for design and construction. British Standards Institute, London UK, 3–8.
- MS522. (2007). Compositions, specifications and conformity criteria for common cements, Malaysia Standard.
- Sika. (2012). Superplasticizers. Water Reducers (High Range). From http://mys.sika.com/en/solutions_products/02/02a001/02a001sa03/02a001sa03100/02a001sa03109.html
- ACI Committee. (1991). Standard Practice for Selecting Proportions for Normal, Heavyweight, and Mass Concrete (ACI 211.1–91). Paper presented at the American Concrete Institute.
- Abdullahi, M., Al-Mattarneh, H., & Mohammed, B. (2010). Characterisation of Palm Oil Clinker Aggregate. International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, 5(16).
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 66, 2016The 4th International Building Control Conference 2016 (IBCC 2016)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||13 July 2016|