- D. H. W. Li and E. K. W. Tsang, “An analysis of daylighting performance for office buildings in Hong Kong,” Build. Environ., Vol. 43, no. 9, pp. 1446–1458, (2008) [CrossRef]
- L. Heschong and F. Oaks, “Windows and Classrooms: A Study of Student Performance and the Indoor Environment,” 2003.
- Z. A. Hamid, A. F. Roslan, M. C. Ali, F. C. Hung, M. S. M. Noor, and N. M. Kilau, “Towards a national green building rating system for Malaysia,” Malaysian Constr. Res. J., Vol. 14, no. October, pp. 0–16, (2014)
- A. D. Galasiu and J. A. Veitch, “Occupant preferences and satisfaction with the luminous environment and control systems in daylit offices: a literature review,” Energy Build., Vol. 38, pp. 728–742, (2006) [CrossRef]
- P. R. Boyce, C. Hunter, and O. Howlett, “The Benefits of Daylight through Windows,” 2003.
- X. Yu and Y. Su, “Daylight availability assessment and its potential energy saving estimation–A literature review,” Renew. Sustain. Energy Rev., Vol. 52, pp. 494–503, (2015) [CrossRef]
- CK Tang and N. Chin, Building Energy Efficiency Technical Guideline For Passive Design. Building Sector Energy Efficiency Project BSEEP, 2013.
- M. S. Mayhoub and D. J. Carter, “The costs and benefits of using daylight guidance to light office buildings,” Build. Environ., Vol. 46, pp. 698–710, (2011) [CrossRef]
- N. Ruck, S. Aydinli, J. Christoffersen, Gi. Courret, I. Edmonds, R. Jakobiak, M. Kischkoweit-Lopin, M. Klinger, E. Lee, and L. Michel, Daylight in Buildings: A source book on Daylighting systems and components. Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, 2000.
- F. Linhart, S. K. Wittkopf, and J. L. Scartezzini, “Performance of Anidolic Daylighting Systems in tropical climates - Parametric studies for identification of main influencing factors,” Sol. Energy, Vol. 84, no. 7, pp. 1085–1094, (2010) [CrossRef]
- S. K. Wittkopf, “Daylight performance of anidolic ceiling under different sky conditions,” Sol. Energy, Vol. 81, no. 2, pp. 151–161, 2007. [CrossRef]
- J. L. Scartezzini and G. Courret, “Anidolic daylighting systems,” Sol. Energy, Vol. 73, no. 2, pp. 123–135, (2002) [CrossRef]
- F. Linhart and J. L. Scartezzini, “Minimizing lighting power density in office rooms equipped with Anidolic Daylighting Systems,” Sol. Energy, Vol. 84, no. 4, pp. 587–595, (2010) [CrossRef]
- Integrated Environmental Solutions, “Radiance View User Guide,” 2015. [Online]. Available: http://www.iesve.com/downloads/help/ve2012/Lighting/Radiance.pdf. [Accessed: 01-Jan-2006].
- Alanod-xxentria, “MIRO95ax4 Data Sheet,” Alanod-xxentria, 2014. [Online]. Available: http://www.alanod-xxentria.com/download/technical/20140506042823817.pdf. [Accessed: 01-Jan-2016].
- K. Kensek and J. Suk, “Daylight Factor (overcast sky) versus Daylight Availability (clear sky) in Computer-based Daylighting Simulations,” J. Creat. Sustain. Archit. Built …, Vol. 1, pp. 3–14, (2011)
- Green Building Index, “GBI NRNC Non Residential New Construction Design Tool.” Green Building Index, p. 76, 2011.
- A. Nabil and J. Mardaljevic, “Useful daylight illuminance: a new paradigm for assessing daylight in buildings,” Light. Res. Technol., Vol. 37, no. 1, pp. 41–59, (2005) [CrossRef]
- Departments of Standards Malaysia, MS1525 - 2014 Code of Practice on Energy Efficiency and Use of Renewable Energy for Non Residential Buildings (2nd Revision). 2014.
- P. Chaiwiwatworakul and S. Chirarattananon, “Luminous efficacies of global and diffuse horizontal irradiances in a tropical region,” Renew. Energy, Vol. 53, no. 0, pp. 148–158, (2013) [CrossRef]
- M. S. Alrubaih, M. F. M. Zain, M. A. Alghoul, N. L. N. Ibrahim, M. A. Shameri, and O. Elayeb, “Research and development on aspects of daylighting fundamentals,” Renew. Sustain. Energy Rev., Vol. 21, pp. 494–505, (2013) [CrossRef]
- Heschong Mahone Group, “High Efficiency Office: Low Ambient/Task Lighting Pilot Project,” 2009.
- F. Maamari and M. Fontoynont, “Analytical tests for investigating the accuracy of lighting programs,” Light. Res. Technol., Vol. 35, no. 3, pp. 225–242, (2003) [CrossRef]
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 66, 2016The 4th International Building Control Conference 2016 (IBCC 2016)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||13 July 2016|