- L. Gene Harn, N. I. Manyam, and N. A. Ghafar, “Mood and Preference of Daylight and Task Light Design for the Office Space in the Tropics - A Pilot Case Study,” 2014.
- M. S. Alrubaih, M. F. M. Zain, M. A. Alghoul, N. L. N. Ibrahim, M. A. Shameri, and O. Elayeb, “Research and development on aspects of daylighting fundamentals,” Renew. Sustain. Energy Rev., Vol. 21, pp. 494–505, (2013) [CrossRef]
- P. R. Boyce, “Reviews of Technical Reports on Daylight and Productivity,” 2004.
- L. Edwards and P. Torcellini, “A Literature Review of the Effects of Natural Light on Building Occupants,” 2002. [CrossRef]
- A. D. Galasiu and J. a. Veitch, “Occupant preferences and satisfaction with the luminous environment and control systems in daylit offices: a literature review,” Energy Build., Vol. 38, pp. 728–742, (2006) [CrossRef]
- D. Strong, “The distinctive benefits of glazing,” 2012.
- J. Sullivan, M. Donn, and G. Baird, “Measuring Productivity in the Office Workplace,” 2013.
- K. Johnsen, “Daylight in buildings, collaborative research in the International Energy Agency (IEA Task 21),” Renew. Energy, Vol. 15, no. 1–4, pp. 142–150, (1998) [CrossRef]
- P. R. Boyce, Chapter 3 : Lighting quality, 2nd ed. 2003.
- V. Gligor, “Luminous Environment and Productivity at Workplaces”, Helsinki University of Technology, 2004.
- B. Plitnick, M. G. Figueiro, B. Wood, and M. Rea, “The effects of red and blue light on alertness and mood at night,” Light. Res. Technol., Vol. 42, no. 4, pp. 449–458, Dec. (2010) [CrossRef]
- A. R. Webb, “Considerations for lighting in the built environment : Non-visual effects of light,” Vol. 38, pp. 721–727, (2006)
- L. Heschong and F. Oaks, “Windows and Classrooms: A Study of Student Performance and the Indoor Environment,” 2003.
- B. A. Libby, “Windows in the Workplace: A Comparison between Window Preferences and Preferences for Other Office Amenities among White Collar Workers,” 2001.
- T. Inoue, T. Kawase, T. Ibamoto, S. Takakusa, and Y. Matsuo, “The development of an optimal control system for window shading devices based on investigations in office buildings,” 2014.
- M. Rea, B. Rutledge, and D. Maniccia, “Beyond daylight dogma,” Daylighting ‘98 Conf. Proceeding an Int. Conf. Daylighting Technol. Energy Effic. Build., pp. 215–222, 1998.
- R. Kirsch and S. Volker, “Solid State Lighting in Offices: Impact on Lighting Quality and Room Appearance,” Proc. CIE 2014 “Lighting Qual. Energy Effic., Vol. 38, no. 1, pp. 88–95, (2014)
- R. Baron, M. S. Rea, and S. Daniels, “Effects of indoor lighting (illuminance and spectral distribution) on the performance of cognitive tasks and interpersonal behaviors: The potential mediating role of positive affect,” Motiv. Emot., Vol. 16, no. 1, pp. 1–33, (1992) [CrossRef]
- C. Laurentin, V. Bermtto, and M. Fontoynont, “Light Source Type on Visual Appraisal,” Light. Res. Technol., pp. 223–233, 2000. [CrossRef]
- S. H. a. Begemann, G. J. van den Beld, and A. D. Tenner, “Daylight, artificial light and people in an office environment, overview of visual and biological responses,” Int. J. Ind. Ergon., Vol. 20, no. 3, pp. 231–239, (1997) [CrossRef]
- D. Loe, “Energy efficiency in lighting -- considerations and possibilities,” Light. Res. Technol., Vol. 41, no. 3, pp. 209–218, (2009) [CrossRef]
- E. Sundstorm, “Workplace Environmental Psychology,” in International Encyclopedia of the Social & Behavioural Sciences, 2001, pp. 16593–16598. [CrossRef]
- J. A. Veitch, M. G. M. Stokkermans, and G. R. Newsham, “Linking Lighting Appraisals to Work Behaviors”, Environ. Behav., Vol. 45, no. February 2013, pp. 198–214, (2011) [CrossRef]
- M. Rashid and C. Zimring, “A Review of the Empirical Literature on the Relationships Between Indoor Environment and Stress in Health Care and Office Settings: Problems and Prospects of Sharing Evidence,” Environ. Behav., Vol. 40, pp. 151–190, (2008) [CrossRef]
- M. B. C. Aries, J. A. Veitch, and G. R. Newsham, “Windows, view, and office characteristics predict physical and psychological discomfort,” J. Environ. Psychol., Vol. 30, no. 4, pp. 533–541, (2010) [CrossRef]
- K. E. Charles and J. A. Veitch, “Environmental Satisfaction in Open-Plan Environment : 2 Effect of Workstation Size, Partition Height and Windows”, 2002.
- S. Escuyer and M. Fontoynont, “Testing in situ of automatic ambient lighting plus manually controlled task lighting: office occupants reactions,” Proc. Lux Eur. 2001 9th Eur. Light. Conf., 2001.
- N. Baker, “We are all outdoor animals,” in Architecture City Environment, Proceedings of PLEA 2000, 2000, pp. 553–555.
- A. Mehrabian, “Pleasure-Arousal-Dominance: A General Framework for Describing and Measuring Individual Differences in Temperament,” Curr. Psychol., Vol. 14, no. 4, pp. 261–292, (1996) [CrossRef]
- T. J. M. Van der Voordt, P. Vink, I. Bakker, and J. de Boon, “Pleasure, Arousal, Dominance : Mehrabian and Russell revisited,” Curr. Psychol., Vol. 10, no. 33(3), pp. 405–421, (2014)
- A. Nabil and J. Mardaljevic, “Useful daylight illuminances: A replacement for daylight factors,” Energy Build., Vol. 38, no. 7, pp. 905–913, (2006) [CrossRef]
- P. R. Boyce, C. Hunter, and O. Howlett, “The Benefits of Daylight through Windows,” 2003.
- I. Knez and I. Enmarker, “Effects of Office Lighting on Mood and Cognitive Performance And A Gender Effect in Work-xRelated Judgment,” Environ. Behav., Vol. 30, no. 4, pp. 553–567, Jul. (1998) [CrossRef]
- C. L. B. McCloughan, P. A. Aspinall, and R. S. Webb, “The impact of lighting on mood,” Light. Res. Technol., Vol. 31, no. 3, pp. 81–88, Sep. (1999) [CrossRef]
- O. Shino, K. Akari, M. Tatsumoto, K. Okajima, and K. Hirata, “Preferable Lighting Conditions For Migraneurs to Relax in Room,” in Proceedings of CIE 2014 “Lighting Quality and Energy Efficiency,” 2014, Vol. 39, pp. 716–719.
- Departments of Standards Malaysia, MS1525 - 2014 Code of Practice on Energy Efficiency and Use of Renewable Energy for Non Residential Buildings (2nd Revision). 2014.
- ASHRAE, “ASHRAE 90.1,” 2004.
- Standards Council of Singapore, “SS530:2006 Code of Practice for Energy Efficiency Standard for Building Services and Equipments,” 2006.
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 66, 2016The 4th International Building Control Conference 2016 (IBCC 2016)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||13 July 2016|