- F. Ismail, N. M. Yusuwan, and H. E. A. Baharuddin, “Management factors for successful IBS projects implementation,” Procedia-Social Behav. Sci., vol. 68, no. 1877–0428, pp. 99–107, 2012. [CrossRef]
- L. Koskela, “Lean production in construction,” Elsevier Sci. Publ., pp. 47–54, 1993.
- A. Forsberg and L. Saukkoriipi, “Measurement of Waste and Productivity in Relation to Lean Thinking,” in Proceedings IGLC-15, July 2007, Michigan, USA, 2007, vol. 46, no. July, pp. 67–76.
- H. A. Rahman, C. Wang, I. Yen, and W. Lim, “Waste Processing Framework For Non-Value- Adding Activities Using Lean Construction,” vol. 1, pp. 8–13, 2012.
- R. Rivas and A. Serpell, “Evaluation and Improvement of the Procurement Process in Construction Projects,” in Proceeding IGLC-7, University of California, Berkeley, CA, USA, 1999, pp. 219–230.
- S. Alwi, K. Hampson, and S. Mohamed, “Non value adding activities : A comparative study of Indonesian and Australian construction project,” Proc. 10th Int. Gr. Lean Constr. Conf. Gramado, Brazil, pp. 627–638, 2002.
- E. R. Skoyles and J. R. Skoyles, Waste prevention on site. BT Batsford Limited., 1987.
- A. Sugiharto, K. Hampson, and S. Mohamed, “Factors influencing contractor performance in Indonesia : a study of non value-adding activities”, Proc. Int. Conf. Adv. Des. Constr. Constr. Manag. Maint. Build. Struct., vol. 2, pp. 20–34, 2002.
- D. D. Viana, C. T. Formoso, and B. T. Kalsaas, “Waste in Construction: A Systematic Literature Review on Empirical Studies,” in Proceedings for the 20th Annual Conference of the International Group for Lean Construction, 2012.
- J. Felipe, P. Achell, and M. B. Bonet, “A preliminary proposal for a waste-based management approach to improve performance in construction”, Proceeding IGLC-21, July 2013, Fortaleza, Brazil, pp. 115–124, 2012.
- L. Koskela, “Application of the new production philosophy to construction,” Stanford University, 1992.
- H. Macomber and G. Howell, “Two great wastes in organizations : A Typology for Addressing the Concern for the Underutilization of Human Potential,” in proceedings IGLC12, Elsinore, 25-27 July., 2004, pp. 1–9.
- C. T. Formoso and E. H. Hirota, “Method for waste control in the building industry,” in Proceeding IGLC-7, University of California, Berkeley, CA, USA, 1999, pp. 325–334.
- L. Koskela and R. Sharpe, “Flow process analysis in construction,” Autom. Robot. Constr. 1994, Elsevier Sci. B.V, pp. 281–288, 1994.
- S. Han and S. Lee, “Modeling and representation of non-value adding activities due to errors and changes in design and construction projects,” Proc. 2007 Winter Smulation Conf., pp. 2082–2089, 2007.
- A. O. Ralph and R. Iyagba, “Factors Affecting Contractor Performance : A Comparative Study of Non Value-Adding Activities in Nigeria and Indonesia,” vol. 3, no. 5, pp. 467–474, 2012.
- M. J. Horman and R. Kenley, “Quantifying Levels of Wasted Time in Construction with,” no. January, pp. 52–61, 2005.
- P. Josephson and L. Saukkoriipi, “Waste in construction projects call for a new approach,” chalmers univerity Technol., pp. 1–57, 2007.
- T. Ohno, Tovota Production System: Beyond Large-Scale Production. Productivitiy Pres, Cambridge, MA, 1988.
- S. M. Motavallian and H. Settyvari, “Application of Value Stream Mapping in Product Development”, Chalmers University of Technology, 2013.
- J. Arleroth and H. Kristensson, “Waste in Lean Construction”, Chalmers University of Technology, 2011.
- J. P. Womack andanieD.. T. Jones, Lean thinking: banish waste and create wealth in your corporation. Simon and Schuster., 2010.
- B. a. G. Bossink and H. J. H. Brouwers, “Construction Waste: Quantification and Source Evaluation,” J. Constr. Eng. Manag., vol. 122, no. 1, pp. 55–60, 1996. [CrossRef]
- L. F. Alarcon, “Tools for the identification and reduction of waste in construction projects,” Lean Constr., pp. 365–377, 1997.
- A. Sugiharto, H. Keith, and M. Sherif, “Waste in the Indonesian construction projects,” in Proceedings The 1st International Conference of CIB W107-Creating a sustainable Construction Industry in Developing Countries, south Africa. Accessed, 2002, pp. 305–315.
- A. Serpell, A. Venturi, and J. Conteras, “characterization of waste in building construction projects,” 3rd Work. lean Constr. Albarquerque, 1995.
- S. Senaratne and D. Wijesiri, “Lean Construction as a Strategic Option: Testing its Suitability and Acceptability in Sri Lanka,” pp. 34–48, 2008.
- F. Emuze, “Non-value adding activities in construction: The case of South African infrastructure sector,” J. Constr., vol. 6, no. 1, pp. 5–9, 2013.
- R. J. Tersine, “The primary drivers for continuous improvement: the reduction of the triad of waste,” J. Manag. issues, pp. 15–28, 2004.
- L. Koskela, “An exploration towards a production theory and its application to construction,” 2000.
- S. G. Modegh, “An evaluation of waste,” in Proceeding IGLC-21, July 2013, 1999, pp. 729–738.
- L. Koskela and J. Leikas, “Lean manufacturing of construction components,” Lean Constr., pp. 263–272, 1997.
- A. Akintoye, “Analysis of factors influencing project cost estimating practice,” Constr. Manag. Econ., vol. 18, no. 1, pp. 77–89, 2000. [CrossRef]
- L. I. M. K. Hoe, “Causal model for management of subcontractors in waste minimization”, National University of Singapore, 2005.
- M. M. M. Teo and M. Loosemore, “A theory of waste behaviour in the construction industry,” no. September 2013, pp. 37–41, 2010.
- P. E. Love and J. Smith, “Benchmarking, benchaction, and benchlearning: Rework mitigation in projects,” J. Manag. Eng., vol. 19, no. 4, pp. 147–159, 2003. [CrossRef]
- C. Nunnally Jum and H. Bernstein Ira, Psychometric theory. New York: McGraw-Hill, 1978.
- E. A. Ariola, Principles and Methods of Research, 1st ed. 2006.
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 66, 2016The 4th International Building Control Conference 2016 (IBCC 2016)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||13 July 2016|