- KinderC. and D. Wright, Better Public service Delivery Through Public-Private Partnerships: A New Approach to Infrastructure Development. (2009), Commonwealth Business School and International Financial Services, London (IFSL).
- CruzC.O. and R.C. Marques, Infrastructure Public-Private Partnerships: Decision, Management and Development. (2013): Springer Berlin Heidelberg. [CrossRef]
- YescombeE.R., Public-Private Partnerships: Principles of Policy and Finance. (2011), Butterworth-Heinemann: Elsevier Science.
- ShenL.-Y., A. Platten, and X.P. Deng, Role of public private partnerships to manage risks in public sector projects in Hong Kong. INT J PROJ MANAGE, (2006). 24(7): p. 587–594. [CrossRef]
- CheungE., A.P.C. Chan, and S. Kajewski, Reasons for implementing public private partnership projects: Perspectives from Hong Kong, Australian and British practitioners. JPIF, (2009). 27(1): p. 81–95.
- TakimR., et al., The Malaysian Private Finance Initiative and Value for Money. Asian social science, (2009). 5(3): p. P103.
- Public Private Partnership Unit, Public Private Partnership Guideline, P.M.D. Public Private Partnership Unit, Editor. (2009): Malaysia.
- BehL.S., Development and Distortion of Malaysian Public‐Private Partnerships–Patronage, Privatised Profits and Pitfalls. AJPA, (2010). 69(s1): p. S74–S84.
- IsmailS., Critical success factors of public private partnership (PPP) implementation in Malaysia. APJBA (2013). 5(1): p. 6–19.
- Ninth Malaysia Plan, Ninth Malaysia Plan (2006-2010). 2006, Economic Planning Unit: Malaysia.
- IsmailS. and F.A. Haris, Rationales for public private partnership (PPP) implementation in Malaysianull. JFMPC, 2014. 19(3): p. 188–201.
- IsmailS., Factors attracting the use of public private partnership in Malaysia. JCDC, (2013). 18(1): p. 95–108.
- AbdullahN., et al. PPP/PFI in Malaysian Development Plans: Purpose, Structure, Implementation, Financing and Risk Transfer. in Proceedings of 5th Asia-Pacific Business Research Conference. (2014). Hotel Istana, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- IsmailS. and F.A. Haris, Constraints in implementing Public Private Partnership (PPP) in Malaysia. Built Environment Project and Asset Management, (2014). 4(3): p. 238–250. [CrossRef]
- IsmailS. What Drives Value for Money of Public Private Partnership (PPP) Projects Implementation in Malaysia? in Persidangan Kebangsaan Ekonomi Malaysia (PERKEM VII). (2012). , Perak, Malaysia.
- TakimR., K. Ismail, and A.H. Nawawi. A value for money assessment method for Public Private Partnership: A lesson from Malaysian approach. in International Conference on Economic and Finance research. 2011. Singapore.
- El-HaramM.A., S. Marenjak, and M.W. Horner, Development of a generic framework for collecting whole life cost data for the building industry. JQME, (2002). 8(2): p. 144–151.
- AkintoyeA., M. Beck, and C. Hardcastle, Public-Private Partnerships: Managing Risks and Opportunities. (2003): Wiley. [CrossRef]
- SiemiatyckiM. and N. Farooqi, Value for Money and Risk in Public–Private Partnerships. JAPA, (2012). 78(3): p. 286–299.
- GrimseyD. and M. Lewis, Public Private Partnerships: The Worldwide Revolution in Infrastructure Provision and Project Finance. (2007): Edward Elgar.
- BoardmanA., F. Poschmann, and A. Vining, North American infrastructure P3s: examples and lessons learned. The Challenge of Public–Private Partnerships: Learning from International Experience, (2005): p. 162–189.
- RobinsonH., et al., Governance and Knowledge Management for Public-Private Partnerships. (2009): Wiley.
- U.S. Department of Transportation, Report to Congress on the Costs, Benefits, and Efficiencies of Public-Private Partnerships for Fixed Guideway Capital Projects. (2007), U.S. Department of Transportation: Washington, DC.
- KumaraswamyM., et al., A review of Australian PPP governance structures. JFMPC, (2010). 15(3): p. 198–215.
- PatelM. and H. Robinson, Impact of governance on project delivery of complex NHS PFI/PPP schemes. JFMPC, (2010). 15(3): p. 216–234.
- CruzC.O. and R.C. Marques, Integrating Infrastructure and Clinical Management in PPPs for Health Care. J. Manage. Eng., (2013). 29(4): p. 471–481. [CrossRef]
- BarlowJ. and M. Köberle-Gaiser, The private finance initiative, project form and design innovation: The UK’s hospitals programme. Research Policy, (2008). 37(8): p. 1392–1402. [CrossRef]
- AlshawiM., Concept and background to Public Private Partnership / Private Finance Initiative–UK Experience. 2009, Iraq Institute for Economic Reforms (IIER).
- RaisbeckP., Considering design and PPP innovation: A review of design factors in PPPresearch, in Procs 25th Annual ARCOM Conference, DaintyA., Editor. (2009), he Association of Researchers in Construction Management p. 239–47.
- El-HaramM.A. and A. Agapiou, The role of the facility manager in new procurement routes. JQME, (2002). 8(2): p. 124.
- DoloiH., Understanding impacts of time and cost related construction risks on operational performance of PPP projects. INT J STRATEG PROP M, (2012). 16(3): p. 316–337. [CrossRef]
- LingF.Y.Y., et al., Public Private Partnerships: Overcoming Pre-Contract Problems Faced by Public Clients and Private Providers in Infrastructure Projects in Singapore. IJCM, (2011). 11(1): p. 63–77.
- BougrainF., Energy performance and public private partnership. BEPAM, (2012). 2(1): p. 41–55.
- LiebeM. and A.M. Pollock, The experience of the private finance initiative in the UK’s National Health Service. (2009), The Centre for International Health Policy, The University of Edinburgh: Edinburgh.
- McKeeM., N. Edwards, and R. Atun, Public-private partnerships for hospitals. Bulletin of the World Health Organization, (2006). 84(11): p. 890–896.
- SciulliN., Public private partnerships: an exploratory study in health care. Asian Review of Accounting, (2008). 16(1): p. 21–38. [CrossRef]
- NgS.T. and Y.M.W. Wong, Adopting non‐privately funded public‐private partnerships in maintenance projects: A case study in Hong Kong. ECAM, (2006). 13(2): p. 186–200.
- LiB., et al., Perceptions of positive and negative factors influencing the attractiveness of PPP/PFI procurement for construction projects in the UK: Findings from a questionnaire survey. ECAM, (2005). 12(2): p. 125–148.
- BabatundeS.O., et al., Stakeholder perceptions on critical success factors for public-private partnership projects in Nigeria. BEPAM, (2016). 6(1): p. 74–91.
- EadieR., P. Millar, and R. Grant, PFI/PPP, private sector perspectives of UK transport and healthcare. BEPAM, (2013). 3(1): p. 89–104.
- SecretariatICA, Attracting Investors to African Public-private Partnerships: A Project Preparation Guide. World Bank e-Library. (2009), Washington DC: World Bank.
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 66, 2016The 4th International Building Control Conference 2016 (IBCC 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||13 July 2016|