- Johnson T. (2008). Project Management Professional (PMP) exam success series: certification exam mannual. Texas: Crosswind Project Management Inc
- Creedy G.D. (2005). Risk factors leading to cost overrun in the delivery of highway construction projects. PhD thesis, Queensland University of Technology, Australia
- Laryea S. (2008). Risk pricing practices in finances, insurance and construction. In: COBRA Research Conference, September 4th – 5th, Dublin Institute of Technology
- Loosemore M., Raftery J., Reily C. & Higgion D. (2006). Risk management in projects. London: Routledge
- Edwards P.J. & Bowen P.A. (2005). Risk and risk management in construction: a review and future direction for research, engineering, Construction and architectural management, 5(4): 339–349. [CrossRef]
- Amer Zayed, T., M. & Pan, J. (2007). Assessing risk and uncertainty inherent in Chinese highway project using AHP, International journal of project management, 26: 408–419 [CrossRef]
- Vargas-Hernández J.G. (2011). Modeling Risk and Innovation Management. Advances in Competitiveness Research, 19 (3-4), 45–57.
- Olamiwale I.O. (2014). Evaluation of Risk Management Practices in the Construction Industry in Swaziland. Master of Quantity Surveying Thesis, Tshwane University of Technology, Pretoria, South Africa.
- Dey P.K. & Ogunlana S.O. (2004). Selection and application of risk management tools and technique for build-operate-transfer-projects, Industrial management and data system, 4: 334–336.
- Simu K. (2006). Risk management in small construction projects. Licentiate dissertation. Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, Lulea. LTU
- Oztas A. & Okmen O. (2004). Risk analysis in fixed price design-build construction projects, built and environment, 39, 229–237.
- Smith N.J., Merna T., & Jobbling P. (2006). Managing Risk in Construction Projects. 2nd edition Oxford: Blackwell Publishing
- Abassi G. Y., Abdel-Jaber M. S. & Abu-Khajedart A. (2005). Risk analysis for the major factors affecting the construction industry in Jordan, Emirate, Journal of engineering research, 10: 41–47.
- Al-Salman A. (2004). Assessment of risk management perception and practices of construction contractors in Saudi Arabia. Master of Science, Fahd University of Petroleum & Minerals.
- Warszawski A., & Sacks R. (2004). Practical Multifactor Approach to Evaluating Risk of Investment in Engineering Projects, Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, 130(3), 357–367 [CrossRef]
- Mills A. (2001). A systematic approach to risk management for construction. Structural survey, 19(5): 245–252. [CrossRef]
- Wong J.T.Y. & Huie E.C.M. (2006). Construction project risks: further considerations for contractors’ pricing in Hong Kong. Construction management and economics, 24: 425–438. [CrossRef]
- Klemetti A. (2006). Risk management in construction project networks. Laboratory of Industrial Management, Helsinki University of Technology.
- El-KarimiAzari A., Mousavi N., Mousavi F.S., & Hosseini S. (2011). Risk Assessment model selection in Construction Industry. Iran University of Science and Technology, Islamic Azad University and Tarbiyat Modares University, Tehran, Iran.
- Zou P.X.W., Zhang G. & Wang J. (2007). Understanding the key risks in construction projects in China. International journal of projets management, 25: 601–614. [CrossRef]
- Kishan P., Bhavsar J.J., & Bhatt R. (2014). A Study of Risk Factors Affecting Building Construction Projects, International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology, 3(12), 831–835
- Skorupka D. (2008). Identification and initial risk assessment of construction projects in Poland. Journal of management in engineering, 24(3): 120–127. [CrossRef]
- Kerzner H. (1998). Project management: a system approach to planning, scheduling and control. New York, Chi Chester: Johnwill.
- Adnan H. (2008a). An Assessment of Risk Management in joint venture projects (JV) in Malaysia, Asian Social Science, 4(6), 99–106.
- AS/NZS ISO 31000: 2009 Risk Management-Principles and Guidance. Retrieved from http://www.finance.gov.au/sites/default/files/COV_216905_Risk_Management_Fact_Sheet_FA3_23082010_0.pdf. Accessed: 16/01/2016.
- Association for Project Management. (2000). Project Management Body of Knowledge, 4th edition, Project Risk Analysis and Management, a guide by APM.
- Tuncel G., & Alpan G. (2010). Risk assessment and management for supply chain networks: A case study, Computers in Industry, (61), 250–259
- Giannakis M., & Louis M.(2011). A Multi-agent based frame work for supply chain risk management, Journal of Purchasing and Supply Management, (17), 23–31 [CrossRef]
- Mazouni M.H. (2008). Pour une Meilleure Approche du Management des Risques : De la Modélisation Ontologique du Processus Accidentel au Système Interactif d’Aide à la Décision, Thèse de Doctorat de l’Institut National Polytechnique de Lorraine, Université de Nancy, France.
- Ubani Chinenye, Amade E., Benedict Okorocha, Aku K., Agwu A., & Okogbuo, F.(2015). Project Risk Management Issues in the Nigerian Construction Industry, International Journal of Engineering and Technical Research, 3(1): 217–232.
- Tchankova L. (2002). Risk identification: basic stage in risk management. Environmental Management and Health, 13(3):290–297.
- Towers Perrin. 2008. Towers Perrin Risk and Opportunity WhitePaper. Available from: http://www.towersperrin.com [Accessed 05/01/2016].
- Kuang Z. (2011). Risk Management in Construction Projects: Application of Risk Management in Construction Period. Bachelor of Architectural Technology and Construction Management. Via University College, Horsens Campus, Denmark.
- DEAT (2006) Risk Management, Integrated Environmental Management Information Series 23, Department of Environmental Affairs and Tourism (DEAT), Pretoria-South Africa. http://www.deat.gov.za. Accessed [03/01/2016]
- Cooper D., Grey S., Raymond G. & Walker P. (2005). Managing risks in large projects and complex procurement. Chichester: John Wiley.
- Nguyen N. P. & Li Y. (2012). “Critical analysis of risk management and significant impacts of its application on Sichuan Post-earthquakes Reconstruction project”. Master of Science Thesis. Umea University, Sweden
- Schatteman D., Herroelean W., Vandvonder S. & Boone A. (2008). Methodology for integrated risk management and proactive scheduling of construction projects, Journal of construction engineering and management, 134(1): 885–893. [CrossRef]
- Winch G., (2002). “Managing construction projects, an information processing approach”. Oxford: Blackwell Publishing.
- Chapman C. & Ward S. (1997). “Project Risk Management: Processes, Techniques and Insights”
- El-Dash K. (2008). Construction risk management application and education selected. Proceeding from the 12th International Congress on Project Engineering, 390–403.
- Opolot P.K., Buys N.S. & Slabber J.M. 2009. Risk management in the South African construction industry. Available from: http://www.yumpu.com/document/view/11842795/risk-management-in-the-south-africaconstruction.industry.html. Accessed: 10/01/2016
- Lisa Turnbough P.E. (2005). Risk management on large capital projects. Journal of professional issues in engineering and practices, 365–374.
- Wang M. & Chou H. (2003). Risk allocation and risk handling of highway projects in Taiwan. Journal of management in engineering, 19(22): 60–68. [CrossRef]
- PMI (2008). A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge. Project Management Institute, Newtown Square, PA.
- Zenghua K. (2011). Risk Management in Construction Projects. VIA University College, Horsens Campus, Denmark.
- Dada J.O. (2010) Strategies for militating risk in construction projects. In proceedings of the 40th Annual general meeting/conference of the Nigerian Institute of Building, 7th-11th July 2010, Asaba, Delta, Nigeria, 28–35.
- Lester A., (2007). Project management, planning and control., 5th edition Oxford: Elsevier Ltd Light Press.
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 66, 2016The 4th International Building Control Conference 2016 (IBCC 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||13 July 2016|