- Bedimo-Rung, A.L., Mowen, A.J., and Cohen, D.A., The significance of parks to physical activity and public health: a conceptual model. American journal of preventive medicine, 2005. 28(2): p. 159–168. [CrossRef]
- Pakzad, J., The rule of urban design. 2004, Tehran, Iran: University of Tehran.
- Levinson, D.M., Accessibility and the journey to work. Journal of Transport Geography, 1998. 6(1): p. 11–21. [CrossRef]
- Giles-Corti, B., et al., Increasing walking: how important is distance to, attractiveness, and size of public open space? American journal of preventive medicine, 2005. 28(2): p. 169–176. [CrossRef]
- Wang, D., Brown, G., and Liu, Y., The physical and non-physical factors that influence perceived access to urban parks. Landscape and Urban Planning, 2015. 133: p. 53–66. [CrossRef]
- Calthorpe, P., The next American metropolis: Ecology, community, and the American dream. 1993: Princeton Architectural Press.
- Bertolini, L. and Dijst, M., Mobility environments and network cities. Journal of urban design, 2003. 8(1): p. 27–43. [CrossRef]
- Truelove, M., Measurement of spatial equity. Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, 1993. 11(1): p. 19–34.
- Talen, E., Measuring the public realm: A preliminary assessment of the link between public space and sense of community. Journal of Architectural and Planning Research, 2000: p. 344–360.
- F.B. Erkip, The distribution of urban public services: the case of parks and recreational services in Ankara. Cities, 1997. 14(6): p. 353–361. [CrossRef]
- Heng, C. and V. Chan, The making of successful public space: A case study of people’s park square. Urban Design International, 2000. 5(1): p. 47–55. [CrossRef]
- GEDİKLİ, B., STRATEGIC SPATIAL PLANNING AND ITS IMPLEMENTATION IN TURKEY: ŞANLIURFA PROVINCIAL DEVELOPMENT PLANNING CASE. 2004, MIDDLE EAST TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY.
- Jacobs, J., The Death and Life of Great American Cities. Readings in Planning Theory, Fourth Edition, 2015: p. 94–109.
- Chiesura, A., The role of urban parks for the sustainable city. Landscape and urban planning, 2004. 68(1): p. 129–138. [CrossRef]
- Moirongo, B.O., Urban public space patterns: human distribution and the design of sustainable city centres with reference to Nairobi CBD. Urban Design International, 2002. 7(3): p. 205–216. [CrossRef]
- Scopelliti, M., et al., Staying in touch with nature and well-being in different income groups: The experience of urban parks in Bogotá. Landscape and Urban Planning, 2016. 148: p. 139–148. [CrossRef]
- Masnavi, M.-R., The new millennium and the new urban paradigm: the compact city in practice. Achieving sustainable urban form, 2000: p. 64–73.
- Liao, F.H., S. Farber, and R. Ewing, Compact development and preference heterogeneity in residential location choice behaviour: A latent class analysis. Urban Studies, 2014: p. 0042098014527138.
- Williams, K., M. Jenks, and E. Burton, Achieving sustainable urban form. 2000: Taylor & Francis.
- Rowley, A., Planning mixed use development: issues and practice. Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors, London, 1998.
- Newman, O., N.I.o.L. Enforcement, and C. Justice, Architectural design for crime prevention. 1973: National Institute of Law Enforcement and Criminal Justice Washington, DC.
- Hillier, B., et al., Natural movement: or, configuration and attraction in urban pedestrian movement. Environment and Planning B: planning and design, 1993. 20(1): p. 29–66. [CrossRef]
- Gehl, J., Life between Buildings (Copenhagen: Arkitektens Forlag). 1996.
- Manning, R.E. and W.A. Freimund, Use of visual research methods to measure standards of quality for parks and outdoor recreation. Journal of leisure research, 2004. 36(4): p. 557.
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 66, 2016The 4th International Building Control Conference 2016 (IBCC 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||13 July 2016|