- AGC (2006) “Contractors’ Guide to BIM” The Associated General Contractors of America.
- Agopyan, V. et al. (1998) “Alternatives for Reducing Material Waste on Building Sites”, Research report.
- AIA (2007) “Integrated project delivery: a guide”, AIA California Council.
- Baldwin, A. N. et al. (1998) “Planning building design by simulating information flow”, Automation in Construction. 8. 2. 149–163. [CrossRef]
- AIA (2008), Document E202 - Building Information Modelling Protocol Exhibit, American Institute of Architects, Washington, DC.
- Alin, P., Iorio, J. and Taylor, J. E. (2012). Objects as Arbitrators: Spanning Boundaries in Virtual Engineering Networks. Industry Studies Association Conference.
- Andoh, A. R., Su, X. and Cai, H. (2012). A boundary condition-based algorithm for locating construction site objects using RFID and GPS. Construction Research Congress 2012
- Arayici, Y and Aouad, G 2010, ‘Building information modelling (BIM) for construction lifecycle management’, in: Construction and Building: Design, Materials, and Techniques, Nova Science Publishers, NY, USA.
- BIS/Industry Working Group (2010). Building Information Modelling and Management BIM (M): Interim Report from the BIS/Industry Working Group. London.
- Boeykens, S., Himpe, C. and Martens, B. (2012). “A Case Study of Using BIM in Historical Reconstruction. The Vinohrady Synagogue in Prague.” Digital Physicality Physical Digitality: 1–10.
- Boshyk, Y. and Dilworth, R.L. (Eds.) (2009), “Action Learning: History and Evolution”, Basingstoke, U.K.: Palgrave Macmillan
- Braxton, J. M., & Hargens, L. L. (1996). Variations among academic disciplines: Analytical frameworks and research. In Smart, J. C. (Ed 1), Higher education: Handbook of theory and research (vol. 11, pp. 1–46). New York: Agathon Press.
- CIRIA (1999), “Standardisation and Pre-assembly Adding Value to Construction Projects”, Standardization; Pre-ASSEMBLY; Drivers; Benefits; Implications, London, Report 176
- Coates, P. Arayici, Y. Koskela, L. Kagioglou, M. Usher, C. O’Reilly, K. (2010), “The limitations of BIM in the architectural process”, First International Conference on Sustainable Urbanism, December 2010, Hong Kong
- Eastman, C. Teicholz, P. Sacks, R. and Liston, K. (2008) “BIM Handbook: A Guide to Building Information Modeling for Owners, Managers, Designers, Engineers and Contractors”, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Canada.
- Edgar, A. (2007) “W15: Introduction to BIM: People, Processes and Tools”, NIBS.
- Environment Agency (1997) “Waste minimisation and waste management: an environmental good practice guide for industry”. Solihull. E.A.
- Greenwood, D. Lewis, S. and Lockley, S. (2010) Contractual issues in the total use of building information modelling. In: 18th CIB World Building Congress, Salford.
- GSA (2007) BIM requirements and adaptation. website: www.gsa.gov/bim. [Accessed 22/11/15]
- P. Huovila (2008). “Building Information Models and Innovative Sustainable housing”, In proceedings of SB08 Conference, Melbourne, Australia, 21–25 September 2008.
- ISO 29481-1:2010, Building information modelling - Information delivery manual - Part 1: Methodology and format, BSI Publications.
- Jordani, D., (2008), “BIM: A Healthy Disruption to a Fragmented and Broken Process”, Journal of Building Information Modelling: Spring 2008, Matrix Group Publishing, Houston.
- Kaner, I., Sacks, R., Kassian, W. and Quitt, T. (2008). “Case studies of BIM adoption for precast concrete design by mid-sized structural engineering firms.” ITcon 13 (Special Issue Case studies of BIM use): 303–323.
- Kirkham, R. (2015) Ferry and Brandon’s Cost Planning Of Buildings (9th Edition 9), Chichester: Wiley-Blackwell, 2015. ISBN: 978–1–119–96862–7.
- Kiviniemi, A. 2007: Support for Building Elements in the IFC 2x3 Implementations based on 3rd Certification Workshop Results. VTT, Finland.
- Kiviniemi, A. (2010), “Challenges of Interoperable BIM in a between organization” http://aarch.dk/fileadmin/filer/Sune/Arto_Kiviniemi.pdf
- M. Kiviniemi (2009) “Building Information Model (BIM) promoting safety in the construction site process”, SafetyBIM – research project 10/2007 – 2/2009 (TurvaBIM in Finnish).
- Leicht, R., Fox, S., Mäkelainen, T. & Messner, J. (2007) “Building information models, display media and team performance: An exploratory study”, VTT Working Paper No. 88.
- Migilinskas et. al. (2013), The Benefits, Obstacles and Problems of Practical Bim Implementation. Vilnius Gediminas Technical University, Civil engineering faculty, Saulėtekio al. 11, LT-10223 Vilnius, Lithuania DOI: 10.1016/j.proeng.2013.04.097
- NIBS (2008), The National Institute of Building Sciences, website: www.nibs.org [Accessed 22/11/15]
- NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology) (2004) : Cost Analysis of Inadequate Interoperability in the US Capital Facilities Industry. NIST GCR 04-867 (2004)
- PAS 1192-2:2013 Specification for information management for the capital/delivery phase of construction projects using building information modeling
- K Puckett, 2011, How members of the project team interact through BIM, CPD 2011 Module 4: Building Information Modelling, bdonline.co.uk, Available from: http://www.bdonline.co.uk/business/cpd/cpd-2011-module-4-building-information-modelling/5016713.article [Accessed: 18 Dec 2015].
- VTT (2007) Virtual Building Environments II Final Project Report, http://cic.vtt.fi/projects/vbe-net/data/VBE2_Final_Report.pdf. [Accessed at 10/11/2015]
- H. Yan, P. Damian (2011) Benefits and Barriers of Building Information Modelling.
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 66, 2016The 4th International Building Control Conference 2016 (IBCC 2016)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||13 July 2016|