- S. Azhar, A. Nadeem, J.Y.N. Mok, and B.H.Y Leung, ‘Building Information Modeling (BIM): A New Paradigm for Visual Interactive Modeling and Simulation for Construction Projects’, Proceedings of the First International Conference on Construction in Developing Countries (ICCIDC-I), Karachi, Pakistan, August 4-5, (2008)
- S. Azhar, and S. Richter, ‘Building Information Modeling (BIM): Case Studies and Return-on-Investment Analysis’, Proceedings of the Fifth International Conference on Construction in the 21st Century (CITC-V), Istanbul, Turkey, 1378–1386, (2009)
- J. Carmona, and K. Irwin, ‘BIM: Who, What, How and Why’, Building Operating Management, (October 2007)
- CIDB, Workshop of BIM Portal and Collaboration Platform for Affordable BIM, 9th-11th January 2013, Holiday Inn Glenmarie, Shah Alam, Selangor. Kuala Lumpur: CIDB Internal Reports, (2013).
- CRC Construction Innovation, ‘Adopting BIM for Facilities Management: Solutions for Managing the Sydney Opera House, Cooperative Research Centre for Construction Innovation, Brisbane, Australia, (2007)
- C. Eastman, P. Teicholz, R. Sacks and K. Liston, “BIM Handbook: A Guide To Building Information Modeling For Owners, Managers, Architects, Engineers, Contractors, And Fabricators,” 2nd Ed., Wiley, Hoboken, NJ. (2011).
- P. Elizabeth, “The Application of BIM for Interior Design and the Implication for Facility Management”, BIM Academic Symposium, Building Innovation 2014 the National Institute of Building Sciences Conference & Expo, (2014)
- F. Jernigan, ASHRAE Vision 2020. Atlanta: ASHRAE Vision 2020 Ad Hoc Committee, (2008)
- W. Kymmell, ‘Building Information Modeling: Planning and Managing Projects with 4D CAD and Simulations’, USA: McGraw Hill Construction, (2008)
- McGraw-Hill Construction, “Building Information Modeling: Transforming Design and Construction to Achieve Greater Industry Productivity, McGraw-Hill Construction, New York, (2008)
- McGraw Hill Construction. “Building Information Modeling (BIM) Transforming Design and Construction to Achieve Greater Industry Productivity”, (2009)
- National Building Information Modeling Standard (NBIMS), Overview, Principles and Methodologies, Version 1.0 — Part 1, http://www.wbdg.org/pdfs/NBIMSv1_p1.pdf8 (last accessed on August 27, 2010).
- National Institute of Building Sciences (NIBS), ‘United States National Building Information Model Standard,’ Version 1. Retrieved May 29, 2013 from http://www.wbdg.org/pdfs/NBIMSv1_p1.pdf. pp 1–2, (2007).
- D. Smith, “An Introduction to Building Information Modeling (BIM).” J. Build. Inf. Modeling, 1(1), 12–14, (2007).
- J.D. Stine, ‘Design Integration Using Autodesk Revit® 2012’, Mission, KS: SDC Publications, (2011)
- S. Azhar, “Building information modeling (BIM): Trends, benefits, risks, and challenges for the AEC industry,” Leadership and Management in Engineering, vol. 11, pp. 241–252, (2011) [CrossRef]
- US National Institute of Building Sciences (NIBS) United States National Building Information Modeling Standard, Version 1 – Part 1: Overview, Principles and Methodologies, Facilities Information Council, USA, (2007)
- National Council for Interior Design Qualification. NCIDQ Examination Study Guide. Washington, DC: NCIDQ, pp. 22–23. (2000)
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 66, 2016The 4th International Building Control Conference 2016 (IBCC 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||13 July 2016|