- U.S. Department of Defense, Design of buildings to resist progressive collapse, UFC 4-023-3, Unified Facilities Criteria, U.S. Department of Defense, 2013.
- O. A. Mohamed, Assessment of Progressive Collapse Potential in Corner Panels of Reinforced Concrete Buildings, Journal of Engineering Structures, 31, 3 749–757 (2009) [CrossRef]
- T. Kim and J. Kim, Collapse Analysis of Steel Moment Frames with Various Seismic Connections, Journal of Constructional Steel Research, 65, 1316–1322 (2009) [CrossRef]
- K. Khandelwal, S. El-Tawil, F. Sadek, Progressive Collapse Analysis of Seismically Designed Steel Braced Frames, Journal of Constructional Steel Research, 65, 3 699–708 (2009) [CrossRef]
- O.A. Mohamed, M.G. Tarmoom, Alternate Path Method for Progressive Collapse Resistant Design of Steel Framed Structures, in J. Kruis, Y. Tsompanakis, B.H.V. Topping, (Editors), Proceedings of the Fifteenth International Conference on Civil, Structural and Environmental Engineering Computing, Civil-Comp Press, Stirlingshire, UK, (2015)
- U.S. Department of Defense, Structural Engineering - UFC 3-301-01, Unified Facilities Criteria, U.S. Department of Defense, (2014).
- American Society of Civil Engineers, Minimum Design Loads for Buildings and other Structures ASCE/SEI 7-10, ASCE, (2010)
- O. A. Mohamed, Calculation of load increase factors for assessment of progressive collapse potential in framed steel structures, Case Studies in Structural Engineering, 3 11–18 (2015) [CrossRef]
- American Society for Civil Engineers, Seismic Rehabilitation of Existing Buildings ASCE/SEI 41 – 6, ASCE, (2007).
- Y. Alashker, S. El-Tawil, and F. Sadek, Progressive Collapse Resistance of Steel-Concrete Composite Floors, Journal of Structural Engineering – ASCE. 136, 10 (2010).
- American Institute of Steel Construction, Steel Construction Manual – AISC 325 – 11-14th Edition, 3rd printing, AISC (2011)
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 64, 20162016 2nd International Conference on Chemical Materials and Process (ICCMP 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||01 July 2016|