- J Hammond, S Shackley, SP Sohi, P Brownsort Prospective life cycle carbon abatement for pyrolysis biochar systems in the UK. Energy Policy, 39, 2646–2655 (2011). [CrossRef]
- SP Sohi, E Krull, E Lopez-Capel, R Bol, A review of biochar and its use andfunction in soil. Advances in Agronomy, 105, 47–82 (2010). [CrossRef]
- B T Nguyen, J Lehmann, J. Kinyangi Long-term black carbon dynamics in cultivated soil. Biogeochemistry, 92, 163–176 (2009). [CrossRef]
- Yunying Fang, Balwant Singh Bhupinder Pal Singh Effect of temperature on biochar priming effects and its stability in soils. Soil Biology & Biochemistry, 80, 136–145 (2015). [CrossRef]
- Andrew Cross and Saran P. Sohia. Method for screening the relative long-term stability of biochar. GCB Bioenergy 5, 215–220 (2013). [CrossRef]
- Kgid Kumari, Per Moldrup, Marcos Paradelo, Lis Wde Jonge. Phenanthrene Sorption on Biochar-Amended Soils: Application Rate, Aging, and Physicochemical Properties of Soil. Water Air Soil Pollut 225:2105 (2014). [CrossRef]
- Tang Wei, Guo Yue, Wu Jing-gui, Huang Zhao-qin, Dai Jing-yu. Structural Changes of Aged Biochar and the Influence on Phenanthrene Adsorption. Environmental Science. 35, 2604–2611 (2014)
- Chih Hsin Cheng, Johannes Lehmann. Ageing of black carbon along a temperature gradient. 75, 1021–1027 (2009).
- C. Carcaillet Are Holocene wood charcoal fragments stratified in alpine and subalpine soils? Evidence from the Alps based on AMS 14C dates, The Holocene, 11, 231–242 (2001). [CrossRef]
- J O Skjemstad, R C Dalal, L J,. Janik Changes in chemical nature of soil organic carbon in Vertisols under wheat in southeastern Queensland. Australian Journal of Soil Research, 39, 343–359 (2001). [CrossRef]
- J Lehmann, J Gaunt, M. Rondon Biochar sequestration in terrestrial ecosystems a review. Mitig Adapt Strat for Glob Change, 11, 403–427 (2006). [CrossRef]
- H Y Jin, K Ren, H Z. Xu The forms of alkalis in the biochar produced from crop residues at different temperatures.102, 34988–3497 (2011).
- Chih Hsin Cheng, Johannes Lehmann. Ageing of black carbon along a temperature gradient.75, 1021–1027 (2009).
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 63, 20162016 International Conference on Mechatronics, Manufacturing and Materials Engineering (MMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Information Technology, Control and Application|
|Published online||12 July 2016|