- Huang Hejun, Zhang Jianrong, Wu Jin, Song Lei. Testing study on tensile-shear resistance property of the bondof metal tube[J]. (Sichuan Building S cience, 2007, 33(4):18–30)
- Wu Xiaobao, Lin Feng, Wang Tao. Experimental research on effects of grout age and types of steel bars on mechanical behavior of grout sleeve splicing for reinforcing bars[J]. (Building Structure, 2013, 43 (14):77–82.)
- Shu Ruibin, Zhang Jianrong, Zhang Chun. FE analysis on load transfer mechanism of bonded rebars with steel sleeve considering slip of two interfaces. (2010)
- Wang Yuxin. Investigatian on bond-slip relationship between colloded steel bars and concrete under cyclic loading (2014)
- Zheng Shansuo, Deng Guozhuan, Yang Yong, Yu Maohong, Zhang Junfeng. Experimnetal study of bond-slip performance between steel and concrete in src structures[J]. (Engineering Mechanics, 2003, 20(5):63–68)
- Xu Feng. Bond performance of reinforcement in concrete subjected tocompelx lateral pressure.2012
- Ko H, Sato Y. Bond stress–slip relationship between FRP sheet and concrete under cyclic load [J]. (Compos Constr, 2007, 11(4), 419–426.) [CrossRef]
- Kankam C. relationship of bond stress, steel stress, and slip in reinforced concrete[J]. (Struct Eng, 1997, 123(1), 79–85.) [CrossRef]
- Chen G, Baker G. Influence of bond slip on crack spacing in numerical modeling of reinforced concrete[J]. (Struct Eng, 2003, 129(11), 1514–1521.) [CrossRef]
- Belleri, Andrea, Riva, Paolo. Seismic performance and retrofit of precast concrete grouted sleeve connections. Precast/Prestressed Concrete Institute, 2012, 97–109.
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 63, 20162016 International Conference on Mechatronics, Manufacturing and Materials Engineering (MMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Materials Science and Engineering|
|Published online||12 July 2016|