- Z.J. Han, W.J. Zhang, Quality engineering–the quality management of out-line and on-line, Science Press, Beijing, 1991, pp. 33–37.
- AI Wu, The second edition of quality management, edition, Jinan University press, Zhanjiang, 2004, pp. 20–25.
- Genichi Taguchi, Development and design phase of the quality engineering, Japan specifications Association, 2011, pp. 11.
- G.X. Wang, Z.J. Han, The relationship of quality loss and signal to noise ratio between the ‘Larger is best’ and ‘Smaller is best’, Mechanical science and technology, J. 19 (2000) 236–238.
- X.R. Shi, C.B. Yang, and Q.H. Hong, Optimal design of HPLC Chinese medicinal composition testing based on Taguchi and ANOVA methods, Strait pharmaceutical, J. 20 (2008) 45–47.
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 63, 20162016 International Conference on Mechatronics, Manufacturing and Materials Engineering (MMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Manufacturing and Design Science|
|Published online||12 July 2016|