- Han J T, Zhang Y J, Zhao Z L, et al. The research of the upsetting process for controlling the inclusion defects in heavy disk forgings [J]. Heavy casting and forging, 2007, 1:1–5.
- Zhang H, Liu D F. Scrap analysis about large forging of pipe plate [J]. Chinese journal of mechanical engineering, 2002, 38(1): 138–141. [CrossRef]
- Kan Y Q, Liang S H, Liu L, et al. Study on quality control of heat treatment for steam generator tube sheet forging [J]. Hot working technology, 2010, 39(4): 159-161.
- Luigi T.De Luca, Propulsion physics (EDP Sciences, Les Ulis, 2009)
- Shanghai power equipment research institute. PWR nuclear island main equipment materials and welding [M]. Shanghai scientific and technological literature press.
- Kan Y Q, Huang D P, Zhang S J, et al. Study meaning of manufacturing process qualification assessment method of nuclear island large-sized casting and forging parts [J]. Hot working technology, 2010, 39(1): 53–55.
- Jin Z H, Guo W. Application of homogenization theory in study on tube-sheet [J]. Journal of Shenyang institute of chemical technology, 2007, 21(1):29–31.
- Shi R G, Gao Q, Yan X P, et al. Manufacturing process of Large-scale heat exchanger SA765-II tube sheet [J]. Hot working technology, 2012, 41(19): 133–135.
- Deng D M, Liu Z B, Ni L Y. Numerical simulation of the new technical for upsetting a cylinder between two cone plates [J]. Forging & Stamping Technology, 2005, 3:22–26.
- Liu Z B, Ni L Y, Liu G H. New theory and technology of heavy forgings deformation [M].China machine press, 2009.
- Design and construction rules for mechanical components of PWR nuclear islands (RCC-M)[S]. French association for design, construction and in-service inspection rules for nuclear island components (AFCEN): Edition 2000 & addendum June 2002.
- Zhang S J, Liang S H, Liu Z. Numerical simulation and research of two kinds of compacting process for nuclear power large tube sheet forgings [J]. Hot working technology, 2013, 42(13):102–105.
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 63, 20162016 International Conference on Mechatronics, Manufacturing and Materials Engineering (MMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Manufacturing and Design Science|
|Published online||12 July 2016|