- F. Han, F.L. Song, J.S. Luo, & L. Chang. Research on development of transmission power grid in 13~(th) five–year period. Electric Power. 48(1): 11–14 (2015).
- Q.T. Ruan. Present situation of short circuit current control in shanghai power grid and countermeasures. Power System Technology. 29 (2): 78–83 (2005).
- G. Han, L. Han, & L. Wu. Application and development of methods on limiting power grid’s short-circuit current. Power System Protection & Control. 38(1): 141–144(2010).
- X.P. Yang, L. Li, Y.X. LI, et al. Running programs of limiting 500 kV short–circuit current in Guangdong power grid. Automation of Electric Power System. 33 (7): 104–107 (2009).
- G.D. Liao, X.T. Xie, Y.L. Hou, et al. Analysis on the Problems of Three-phase Short–circuit Current Over–limited of 500 kV Bus When UHV Connected to Hunan Power Grid. High Voltage Engineering. 41(3):747–753 (2015).
- F. Wang, & Q. J. Li. Short–circuit current control for beijing-tianjin-tangshan grid. North China Electric Power. 4: 17–19 (2007).
- Q.Z. Sun, Z.X. Cai, A.M. Li, et al. A short-circuit current over-limited mechanism of 500 kV power system and the adaptability of limiting measures. Automation of Electric Power Systems. 33(21), 92–96 (2009).
- T. Luo, L.X. Liu, K. Wang, et al. The influence of UHV accesses to Tianjin 500 kV power grid on the short-circuit current and the limiting measures. Electric Power Construction. 36(8): 79–83 (2015).
- J. Yuan, W.Y. Liu, M.Q. Dong, et al. Application of measures limiting short circuit currents in northwest china power grid. Power System Technology. 31(10):42–45 (2007).
- H.Y. Ma. Research on method of limiting short-circuit current and partition principle for UHV interconnected power system. North China Electric Power University. pp: 21–24v (2014).
- J. Zhou, D. Jin, W.Z. Wang, et al. Analysis of influence of huge power supplies grid–connection modes on short-circuit current. Advanced Technology of Electrical Engineering and Energy. 31(1): 48–51 (2012).
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 63, 20162016 International Conference on Mechatronics, Manufacturing and Materials Engineering (MMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Mechatronic and Application Engineering|
|Published online||12 July 2016|