- J. Huang, S. Q. Yang, X. T. Chu, Q. Xu. Numerical Simulation on Air leakage flow field in spontaneous combustion three zone of goaf. Coal Sci. Techol. 37 (2009)
- L. M. Yuan, C. A. Smith, Numerical study on effects of coal properties on spontaneous heating in longwall gob areas. Fuel. 87(2008)
- K. Brooks, D. A. Glasser. simplified model of spontaneous combustion in coal stockpiles. Fuel. 65(1986)
- Q. Z. Su. Study on variation law of spontaneous combustion “three-zone “in gob areas of fully mechanized coal face. PhD thesi, Taiyuan University of Technology, Taiyuan, China.
- K. Wang, S. G. Jiang, W. Q. Zhang, Z. Y. Wu. Numerical simulation of tail roadway change to gas flow field in goaf. J. Min. Saf. Eng. 29 (2012)
- S. Q. Yang, T. Cheng, Q. Xu, W. L. Lv, J. Huang. Theoretical analysis and numerical simulation of influence of the change of negative pressure and air volume of inner interlocked tail road on coal spontaneous combustion. J. Chin. Coal Soc. 36 (2011)
- W. Liu. (2014) Multi-physics coupling mechanism and three-dimensional numerical simulation of spontaneous combustion of gob areas. PhD thesis, Chin. Univ. Min. Techno. Beijing, China.
- Q. L. He, D. M. Wang. Numerical simulation of spontaneous combustion process in goaf areas by fully-mechanized caving roof coal. J. Chin. Univ. Min. Technol. 33 (2004)
- H. Y. Niu, X. H. Zhang. Research on the coal self - ignition and prevention techniques classification. Industrial Saf. Environ. protection. 33 (2007)
- M. G. Yu, X. H. Chang, H. L. Jia. L. X. Lu. analysis of spontaneous combustion three zone in goaf based on Matlab. J. Chin. Coal Soc. 35 (2010)
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 63, 20162016 International Conference on Mechatronics, Manufacturing and Materials Engineering (MMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Mechatronic and Application Engineering|
|Published online||12 July 2016|