- B. Desmedt, P. Courselle, J.O. De Beer, V. Rogiers, E. Deconinck, K. De Paepe. Illegal cosmetics on the EU market: a threat for human health? Archives of Toxicology Volume 88, Issue 9, 1765–1766 (2014) [CrossRef]
- B Desmedt, V Rogiers, P Courselle, J De Beer, K De Paepe, E. Deconinck Development and validation of a fast chromatographic method for screening and quantification of legal and illegal skin whitening agents. J Pharm Biomed Anal 83:82–88 (2013) [CrossRef]
- B Desmedt, E Van Hoeck, V Rogiers, P Courselle, J De Beer, K De Paepe, E. Deconinck Characterization of suspected illegal skin whitening cosmetics. J Pharm Biomed Anal 90:85–91 (2014) [CrossRef]
- C Karamagi, E Owino, E. Katabira Hydroquinone neuropathy following use of skin bleaching creams:case report. East Afr Med J 78(4):223–224. (2001) [CrossRef]
- YM Olumide, AO Akinkugbe, D Altraide, T Mohammed, N Ahamefule, S Ayanlowo, C Onyekonwu, N. Essen Complications of chronic use of skin lightening cosmetics. Int J Dermatol 47(4):344–353 (2008) [CrossRef]
- The ministry of health of the People’s Republic of China. Hygienic Standard for Cosmetics. (Beijing: military medical science press, 2007)
- Harry W. Lewis and Christopher J. Moody. Experimental Organic Chemistry: Principles and Practice (Illustrated ed.). Wiley Blackwell. 159–173 (1989)
- A.I. Vogel, A.R. Tatchell, B.S. Furnis, A.J. Hannaford, and P.W.G. Smith. Vogel’s Textbook of Practical Organic Chemistry (5th ed.).
- The rules governing cosmetic products in the European Union Cosmetic products Methods of analysis. European Commission. Enterprise Directorate-General Pharmaceuticals and cosmetics, 35–41 (1999).
- Ziyao Liu, Shuwen Sun, Haiying Xiao, Leng YiPing. TLC is analysed in the choice of new agents and alternative method. Journal of China modern distance education of Chinese medicine. 9(10): 222–223 (2011)
- Jingbao Zhang, Yundong. Ban Commonly used solvents of FUZZY clustering analysis. Journal of chromatography. 7(5): 256–261 (1989).
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 63, 20162016 International Conference on Mechatronics, Manufacturing and Materials Engineering (MMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Mechatronic and Application Engineering|
|Published online||12 July 2016|