- K. Salehian, M. Guillet, B. Caron, and A. Kennedy, “On-channel repeater for digital television broadcasting service,” IEEE Trans. Broadcast., vol. 48, no. 2, pp. 97–102, Jun. 2002. [CrossRef]
- S. J. Kim et al., “Adaptive feedback interference cancellation system (AF-ICS),” in IEEE MTT-S Dig., Jun. 2003, pp. 627–630.
- E. Ahmed and A. M. Eltawil, “All-digital self-interference cancellation technique for full-duplex systems,” IEEE Trans. Wireless Commun., vol. 14, no. 7, pp. 3519–3532, July. 2015. [CrossRef]
- J. Wei, L. Ren, and J. Chen, “Study on repeater with adaptive interference cancellation,” in Proc. 8th WiCOM. Net. Mobile Computing, 2012, pp. 1–4.
- R. N. Braithwaite and S. Carichner, “Adaptive echo cancellation for an on-frequency RF repeater using a weighted power spectrum,” in Proc. 10th European Conf. Wireless Technol., Oct. 2007, pp. 82–85.
- M. Lee, B. Keum, and Y. Serk Shim, “A scheme to compensate for the input multipath channel effect in an interference cancellation repeater for mobile communication systems, ” in Proceedings ATC, 2008, pp. 92–96.
- T. Riihonen, S. Werner and R. Wichman, “Optimized gain control for single-frequency relaying with loop interference,” IEEE Trans. Wireless Commun., vol. 8, no. 6, pp. 2801–2806, Jun. 2009. [CrossRef]
- E. Habets, J. Benesty, I. Cohen, S. Gannot, and J. Dmochowski, “New insights into the MVDR beamformer in room acoustics,” IEEE Trans. Audio, Speech, Lang. Process., vol. 18, no. 1, pp. 158–170, Jan. 2010. [CrossRef]
- J. Y. Choi et al., “Interference cancellation techniques for digital on-channel repeaters in T-DMB system, ” IEEE Trans. Broadcast., vol. 57, no. 1, pp. 46-56, Mar. 2011. [CrossRef]
- S. I. Park, Y. J. Lee, H. M. Kim, and H.N. Kim, “Equalisation digital on-channel repeater with a feedback interference canceller for the advanced television systems committee terrestrial digital television system,” IEEE Trans. Commu., vol. 7, no. 16, pp. 1769–1776, Aug. 2013.
- C. Pan, J. D. Chen, and J. Benesty, “Performance study of the MVDR beamformer as a function of the source incidence angle,” IEEE/ACM Trans. Audio, Speech, Lang. Process., vol. 22, no. 1, pp. 67–79, Jan. 2014. [CrossRef]
- R. R. Qian, M. Sellathurai, and D. Wilcox, “A study on MVDR beamforming applied to an ESPAR antenna, ” IEEE Signal Process. Lett., vol. 22, no. 1 pp. 1070-9908, Jan. 2015. [CrossRef]
- J. J. Blanz, A. Papathanassiou, M. Haardt, I. Furio, and P.W. Baier, “Smart antennas for combined DOA and joint channel estimation in time-slotted CDMA mobile radio systems with joint detection,” IEEE Trans. VT., vol. 49, no. 2, pp. 293–306, Mar. 2000.
- S. Hwang, S. Burintramart, T. K. Sarkar, and S.R. Best, “Direction of arrival (DOA) estimation using electrically small tuned dipole antennas,” IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagat., vol. 54, no. 11, pp. 3292–3301, Nov. 2006. [CrossRef]
- J. P. Gonzalez and B. Rodriguez, “Interference rejection degradation in function of the DOA in a beamforming system,” IEEE Latin America Trans., vol. 13, no. 1, pp. 48–53, Jan. 2005. [CrossRef]
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 61, 2016The International Seminar on Applied Physics, Optoelectronics and Photonics (APOP 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Chapter 7 Wireless Communications|
|Published online||28 June 2016|