- Rong Yu, Qi Zhang, Qian Than. Softest elastic mode governs materials hardness. Chinese Science Bulletin. 2014(15)
- A.L. Ivanovskii. Mechanical and electronic properties of diborides of transition 3 d —5 d metals from first principles: Toward search of novel ultra-incompressible and superhard materials. Progress in Materials Science. 2011(1)
- Minghai Yao, Miao Qi, Jinsong Li, Jun Kong. A novel classification method based on the ensemble learning and feature selection for aluminophosphate structural prediction. Microporous and Mesoporous Materials. 2014
- Qunyi Wei, Xiaodong Peng, Xiangguo Liu, Weidong Xie. Materials informatics and study on its further development. Chinese Science Bulletin. 2006 (4)
- Nongnuch Artrith, Alexander Urbanb. An implementation of artificial neural-network potentials for atomistic materials simulations: Performance for Ti02. Computational Materials Science. 2016(114): 135–150. [CrossRef]
- Mansouri Iman and Ozbakkaloglu Togay. Predicting behavior of FRP-confmed concrete using neuro fuzzy, neural network, multivariate adaptive regression splines and M5 model tree techniques. Materials and Structures/Materiaux et Constructions, p 1-16, January 5, 2016
- Cabaleiro Manuel, Riveiro Helen. Algorithm for the analysis of the geometric properties of cross-sections of timber beams with lack of material and Structures/Materiaux et Constructions December 30, 2015
- U.M. Fayyad, G. Piatetsky-Shapiro, P. Smyth, Advances in knowledge discovery and data mining, in: American Association for Artificial Intelligence, iMenlo Park, CA, USA, 1996, pp. 1–34.
- D. Hand, H. Mannila, P. Smyth, Principles of Data Mining, MIT Press, 2001.
- C. Bizer, T. Heath, T. Berners-Lee, Linked data—the story so far, Int. J. Semant.Web Inform. Syst. 5 (3) (2009) 1–22.
- Amazon Elastic MapReduce, http:Haws.amazon.com/elasticmapreduce/(2013).
- The Apache Hadoop Framework, http://hadoop.apache.org (2013).
- Aridhi, S., d’Orazio, L., Maddouri, M., Mephu Nguifo, E. Density-based data partitioning strategy to approximate large-scale sub graph mining. Inf.Syst. 2015 vo1. 48, 213–223.
- Kang, U., Faloutsos,C., 2013. Biggraphmining: algorithmsan ddiscoveries. SIGKDD Explor. New vol. 14(2),29–36 [CrossRef]
- Aridhi S, Lacomme P. Ren L, et al. A MapReduce-based approach for shortest path problem in large-scale networks. Engineering Applications of Artificial Intelligence, 2015, 41: 151–165. [CrossRef]
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 61, 2016The International Seminar on Applied Physics, Optoelectronics and Photonics (APOP 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Chapter 7 Wireless Communications|
|Published online||28 June 2016|