- Li Hong, Liu Yun, Lv Jian, Chen Yajie, Li Wenjie, Xu Bailing. Research and Application of the ship’s engine room automation system generation software J diesel, 04 (2010): 21-23 + 33.
- Zhang shengtao. Study on the modern ship monitoring and alarm systems D Instructor: Sun Jianbo. Dalian Maritime University, (2010).
- Wang Yunlong, Ji Zhuoshang, Lin Yan. Bulk carrier status and the development trend J Ship Engineering, 01 (2006): 58–61.
- Wu Wenbin. Design and Implementation of tanker cargo hold monitoring system software J Ship and Ocean Engineering, 04 (2010): 82-83 + 87.
- Zhao Xiaobian. Application of liquid level gauging in the monitoring of ship loading and unloading safety aspects D. instructor: Du Jiali. Dalian Maritime University, (2013).
- Cao Yujiao. Study on ship engine room automatic monitoring system J. China Water Transport (next fortnightly), 12 (2010): 107–109.
- Zong Yang, Wang Jianhua. Design of engine room automation monitoring system based on wireless Ethernet J East China Shipbuilding Institute (Natural Science), 01 (2004): 27–31.
- Wang Lijie, Xu Dekai. Research on hydraulic disc brakes intelligent monitoring system based ST1v132 MCU J Manufacturing Automation, 01 (2013: 48-49 + 58.
- Huang Peng, Yang Tianyi, Shi Weiren, Zhang Yuantao, Yin Lingling. Research on Marine Engine Room Automation CAN bus communication system based on DSP J Ship Engineering, 02 (2010): 51–54.
- Qin Bingbing, Li Huawen, Qin Qin. The achievement of RS-485 serial bus and communication J mine warfare and ship protection, 02 (2011): 37–41.
- Yang Meiwen. Design and development of sluice monitoring system based on RS-485 bus D Instructor: Xu Zhixiang, Dalian University of Technology, (2006).
- Qiu Yonghong, Wang Tingchang, Fan Jianhua, Guo Ming. Study on modular design standard system based on wireless communication system J PLA University of Technology (Natural Science),02 (2003): 11–16.
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 61, 2016The International Seminar on Applied Physics, Optoelectronics and Photonics (APOP 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Chapter 7 Wireless Communications|
|Published online||28 June 2016|