- Huang Jianyi, Liu Yi, Review on the Theoretical Model and Assessment Framework of Foreign Vulnerability Research. Areal Research and Development, 31 (5) (2012) 1–5.
- Peter Timmerman. Vulnerability resilience and collapse of society: A Review of Models and Possible Climatic Applications. Journal of Climatology, 1981, 1 (4): 396–396. [CrossRef]
- Li He, Zhang Pingyu, Cheng Yeqing, Concept and Assessment of Vulnerability. Progress in Geography, 27 (2) (2008) 18–25.
- Li FengYing, Bi Jun, Qu Changsheng. Whole-process environmental risk assessment and management and its application. China Environmental Science, 6 (2010) 858–864.
- Shi Peijun. Theory on disaster science and disaster dynamics. Journal of natural disasters, 11 (3) (2002) 1–9.
- Li Qiujin, Overview of research on Chemical industrial park vulnerability. COSHA academic conference proceedings, (2013).
- Tan Zhaoyang. Study of Comprehensive Assessment Methods for Chemical Industry Park Vulnerability. Nankai University, (2012).
- Zongqin G. Construction and Development of Chemical Industrial Parks in China. International Petroleum Economics, (2004).
- Bohle H, Downing T, Watts M. Climate change and social vulnerability: toward a sociology and geography of food in security. Global Environmental Change, 4 (1) (1994) 37–48. [CrossRef]
- Wu Huajun, Liu Nianfeng, He Jun. Comprehensive evaluation for ecological environment based on matter-element analysis of. Journal of Huazhong University of Science and Technology, 23 (1) (2006) 52–55.
- Zhang xianqi, Liang Chuan. Application of fuzzy matter-element model based on coefficients of entropy in comprehensive evaluation of water quality. Journal of Hydraulic Engineering, 36 (9) (2005) 1057–1061.
- Polsky C, Neff R, Yarnal B. Building comparable global change vulnerability assessments: The vulnerability scoping diagram. Global Environmental Change, 17 (2007) 472–485. [CrossRef]
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 61, 2016The International Seminar on Applied Physics, Optoelectronics and Photonics (APOP 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Chapter 5 Materials Science|
|Published online||28 June 2016|