- Li Peng, Ma Shugen, Li Bin, et al. Design and motion analysis of an in-pipe robot with adaptability to pipe diameters, J. Journal of Mechanical Engineering, 2009, 45 (1): 154–161. (in Chinese)
- Liu Qingyou, Chen Yonghua, Ren Tao, et al. Optimized inchworm motion planning for a novel in-pipe robot[J].Journal of Mechanical Engineering Science,2014,228 (7): 1248–1258. [CrossRef]
- Schempf H, Mutschler E, Gavaert A, et al. Visual and nondestructive evaluation inspection of live gas mains using the ExplorerTM family of pipe robots [J]. Journal of Field Robotics, 2010,27 (3): 217–249.
- Xiong Juntao, Zou Xiangjun, Chen Lijuan, et al. Fruit recognition and positioning technology of litchi picking manipulator [J]. Journal of Jiangsu University: Natural Science Edition, 2012, 33 (1): 1–5. (in Chinese)
- Li Peng, Ma Shugen, Li Bin, et al. Self-rescue mechanism for screw drive in-pipe robots [CV Proceedings of the 2010 IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems.Taipei: IEEE Computer Society, 2010: 2843–2849.
- Qiao Jinwei, Shang Jianzhong, Goldenberg Andrew. Development of inchworm in-pipe robot based on self-locking mechanism[RIEEE/ASME Transactions on Mechatronics, 2013, 18 (2): 799–806.
- Zhang Yanheng, Pang Zenghui. Design of a novel crawling pipe robot [J]. Machinery Design & Manufacture, 2010 (4): 13–15. (in Chinese)
- Nakazato Y, Sonobe Y, Toyama S. Development of an In-pipe micro mobile robot using peristalsis motion[J]Journal of Mechanical Science and Technology, 2010, 24 (1): 51–54.
- Qiao Jinwei, Shang Jianzhong, Chen Xun, et al. Development of an inchworm in-pipe robot based on the cam self-locked principle[J]Journal of Mechanical Engineering, 2010, 46 (11): 83–88. (in Chinese)
- Jeon W, Kim I, Park J, et al. Design and control method for a high-mobility in-pipe robot with flexible links [J] Industrial Robot: An International Journal, 2013, 40 (3): 261–274.
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 61, 2016The International Seminar on Applied Physics, Optoelectronics and Photonics (APOP 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Chapter 4 Information Technology|
|Published online||28 June 2016|