- Kreucher C. Exploiting narrowband bistatic radar measurements for dismount detection and trackin [J] .IEEE antennas and propagation magazine, 2011, 53 (1): 98–105. [CrossRef]
- Hussain M. Ambiguity functions for monostatic and bistatic radar systems using UWB throb signal [J] . IEEE trans on aerospace and electronic systems. 2011, 47 (3): 1710–1722. [CrossRef]
- Christiansen J, Olsen K. Range and Doppler walk in DVB-T based passive bistatic radar [Cl. IEEE international conference, 2010, 620–626.
- Skolnik M.Role of radar in microwaves [J]. IEEE trans on microwave theory and techniques, 2002, 50 (3):625–632. [CrossRef]
- Carretero-Moya J, Gismero-Menoyo J, Asensio-Lopez A, et al. Small-target detection in high-resolution heterogeneous sea-clutter: an empirical analysis [J]. IEEE transactions on aerospace and electronic systems, 2011, 47 (3):1880–1898. [CrossRef]
- Carlson B D, Evans E D, Wilson S L. Search radar detection and track with the Hough transform, Part I: system concept [J]. IEEE transactions on aerospace and electronic systems. 1994, 30 (1): 102–108. [CrossRef]
- Mo L, Wu S, Li H. Radar detection of range migrated weak target through long-term integration [J]. Chinese Journal of Electronics. 2003, 12 (4): 539–544.
- R. P. Perry, R. C. Dipietro, and R. L. Fante, “SAR imaging of moving targets,“IEEE Transactions on Aeropace and Electronic Systems, vol.35, no.1, pp. 188–200, January 1999.
- J. Xu, J. Yu, Y. N. Peng, and X. G. Xia, “Radon-Fourier transform(RFT) for radar target detection(I): Generalized Doppler filter bank processing“, IEEE Transaction on Aerospace and Electronic Systems, Vol. 47, no. 2, pp. 1186–1202, April 2011. [CrossRef]
- D.Kirkland, “Imaging moving targets using the second-order keystone transform,” JET Radar Sonar and Navigation, vol. 5, no. 8, pp. 902–910, October 2011. [CrossRef]
- F. Comblet, A. Khenchaf, A. Baussard, and F. Pellen, “Bistatic synthetic aperture radar imaging: Theory, simulations and validations,” IEEE Trans.Antennas Propag., vol. 54, no. 11, pp. 3529–3540, Nov. 2006. [CrossRef]
- Li Ya-chao, Su Jun-hai, and Xing Meng-dao, et al. Research on TSAR imaging of the complexly moving target based on the time-chirp distribution J]. Journal of Xidian University, 2008, 35 (1): 1–7.
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 61, 2016The International Seminar on Applied Physics, Optoelectronics and Photonics (APOP 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Chapter 3 Information Security and Computer Science|
|Published online||28 June 2016|