- Power outage annual report. Blackout Tracker Canada annual repot 2013 (Get from: pqlit.eaton.comill_download_bylitcode.asp?doc_id=24005)
- Power outage annual report. Blackout Tracker United States annual repot 2013 (Get from: pqlit.eaton.comill_download_bylitcode.asp?doc_id=24003)
- European Network of Transmission System Operators for Electricity. Nordic grid disturbance statistics 2012. (Getfrom: http://www.fingrid.fi/fi/voimajarjestelma/voimajarjestelmaliitteet/S%C3%A4hk%C3%B6n%20toimitusvarmuus/Pohjoismainen_hairiotilasto_2012.pdf)
- Alberta Municipal Affairs. Statistics electrical incidents in Alberta (January 1 to December 31, 2013) (Get from: http://www.municipalaffairs.alberta.ca/cp_electrical_forms_and_reports.cfm)
- Gerd H. Kjolle. What do fault statistics tell us regarding causes resulting in power outages? (Get from: https://www.sintef.no/project/Vulnerability%20and%20security/Publications/Presentations/Workshop%2020110927_fault%20statistics.pdf)
- Burke, James J., and D. J. Lawre. “Characteristics of fault currents on distribution systems.” Power Apparatus and Systems, IEEE Transactions on 1 (1984): 1–6. [CrossRef]
- Power Quality Implications of Distribution Construction, EPRI, Palo Alto, CA: 2004. 1002–188
- Mehairjan, R. P. Y. I. Application of Statistical Life Data Analysis for cable joints in MV Distribution Networks-An Asset Management Approach. Diss. MSc Thesis Report, Delft University of Technology: Electrical Engineering, 2010.
- Kulkarni, Saurabh, et al. “Waveform characterization of animal contact, tree contact, and lightning induced faults.” Power and Energy Society General Meeting, 2010 IEEE. IEEE, 2010.
- Campbell, Richard J. “Weather-related power outages and electric system resiliency.” Congressional Research Service, Library of Congress, 2012.
- Lehtonen, Matti. “Fault rates of different types of medium voltage power lines in different environments.” Electric Power Quality and Supply Reliability Conference (PQ), 2010. IEEE, 2010.
- Chow, Mo-Yuen, and Leroy S. Taylor. “A novel approach for distribution fault analysis.” Power Delivery, IEEE Transactions on 8.4 (1993): 1882–1889. [CrossRef]
- Kimmo Kivikkoy. Assessment of electricity distributionreliability-interruptionstatistics, reliability worth, and applications in networkplanning and distribution business regulation. Doctor thesis, 2010, Tampere university of technology
- Hanninen, S., M. Lehtonen, and T. Hakola. “Earth faults and related disturbances in distribution networks.” Power Engineering Society Summer Meeting, 2001. Vol. 2. IEEE, 2001.
- Zhang, Xiang, et al. “Estimation of the lifetime of the electrical components in distribution networks.” Power Delivery, IEEE Transactions on 22.1 (2007): 515–522.
- Densley, John. “Ageing mechanisms and diagnostics for power cables-an overview.” Electrical Insulation Magazine, IEEE 17.1 (2001): 14–22. [CrossRef]
- Power Quality Implications of Transmission and Distribution Construction: Tree Faults and Equipment Issues, EPRI, Palo Alto, CA: 2005. 1008–506.
- Mitigation of animal-caused outages for distribution lines and substations, EPRI, Palo Alto, CA: 1999. Report TE-114915
- Distribution Wildlife and Pest Control, EPRI, Palo Alto, CA: 2001. 1001–883
- DOE/EPRI National Database Repository of power systemevents (getfrom: http://expertmonitoring.com/doelibrary/)
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 61, 2016The International Seminar on Applied Physics, Optoelectronics and Photonics (APOP 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Chapter 2 Electronic Technology and Electrical Engineering|
|Published online||28 June 2016|