- Teece D., Pisano G. & Shuen A. Dynamic Capabilities and Strategic Management [M]. Strategic Management Journal, 1997, 18 (7): 509–533. [CrossRef]
- Lachapelle, P. Managing sanitation in protected areas: problems and challenges in Sagarmatha (Mt. Everest) National Park, Nepal [J]. Himalayan Research Bulletin, 1998: 18, 53–57.
- Kumaraswamy MM, zhang XQ. Govermental role in BOT-led infrastructure development [J]. international journal of project management, 2001, 19: 195–205 [CrossRef]
- Michael J G, Charles Y J C. Valuation techniques for infrastructure investment decision [J]. Construction Management and Economics, 2003, 22: 373–383.
- Xinmin Z. Effects of Operating BOT Model in Rural Eco-tourism on the New Countryside Construction [J]. Reformation and Strategy, 2010, 11: 102–104
- Shengfeng L., Daopin C. Lingyan H. The Risks of Applying BOT Model into the West Tourist Sites Exploitation [J]. Business research, 2008, 2: 14–18
- Darrin Grimsey, Mervyn K. Lewis. Evaluating the risk of public private partnerships for infrastructure projects [J]. international Journal of Prject Management, 2002, 20: 107–118.
- Yang H, Meng Q. A note on highway pricing and capacity choice in a road network under a build-operate-transfer scheme [J]. Transportation Research Part A, 2002, 36: 659–663.
- Fredi L, Gustavo K. South Israel 100 millionm3/y seawater desalination facility: build, operate and transfer (BOT) project [J]. Desalination, 2003, 156: 29–37. [CrossRef]
- Smith Nigel, Zhao Hao, ZHU Yiran. The Huai-bei power plant and its implications for the Chinese BOT market [J]. International J of Project Management, 2004, 22: 407–413 [CrossRef]
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 61, 2016The International Seminar on Applied Physics, Optoelectronics and Photonics (APOP 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Chapter 2 Electronic Technology and Electrical Engineering|
|Published online||28 June 2016|