- Energy Development and Promotion Act B.E. 2535 (1992), Kingdom of Thailand.
- Ministerial regulation B.E. 2539 (1996), Ministry of Energy, Kingdom of Thailand.
- Energy Conservation Promotion Act (No. 2) B.E.2550, Kingdom of thailand.
- Prime Minister on Procurement 1992 Article 54, Kingdom of thailand.
- Budget Procedures Act 1959, Kingdom of thailand.
- C. Asavatesanupap, M. Santikunaporn, and P. Wangsakarn :Energy conservation through value-engineering for SMEs in Thailand, The 5th European Conference Economics and Management of Energy in Industry Proceedings, Vilamoura, Portugal (2009)
- P. Wangskarn, and M. Sasananan: Comparison of performance-based VS cost-based energy saving project, 2nd WSEAS/IASME International Conference on Energy Planning, Energy Saving, Environmental Education (EPESE’08) Corfu, Greece, October 26-28 (2008)
- Thammasat University: Final Report on the Evaluation the Participatory Energy Conservation Project: Executive Summary (2011)
- M. Prukvilailert and P. Wangskarn: Energy Conservation Potential in SMEs of Thailand 2011 ,IEEE International Conference on Smart Grid and Clean Energy Technologies (IEEE ICSGCE 2011) ,Chengdu, China (2011)
- P. Wangskarn and M. Prukvilailert: Evaluation the Designated Government Buildings Promotion in Thailand 2011, IEEE International Conference on Smart Grid and Clean Energy Technologies (IEEE ICSGCE 2011) ,Chengdu, China (2011)
- How to Hire an Energy Service Company, Energy Efficiency Project Management Handbook, California Energy Commission, Energy Efficiency Division, January 2000, P400-00-001D.
- D. Gray: How to Hire an Energy Auditor to Identify Energy Efficiency Projects, California Energy Commission, January 2000, P400-00-001C.
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 60, 20162016 3rd International Conference on Chemical and Biological Sciences
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Renewable energy and energy engineering|
|Published online||08 June 2016|