- R. G. Budynas and J. K. Niskett, Shigley’s Mechanical Engineering Design, 8th ed. (McGraw Hill companies, (2008).
- Q. Bakhsh, K. Hasnan and A. Ahmed, Comparative study between wheeled and tracked mobility system for Mobile robot, J. Applied Mechanics and Materials 393, 538-543 (2013). [CrossRef]
- J. Defever, B. Francis and T. Geerinck. Mobile Robot with shared Antonomy. Vrije Universiteit Brussel, Belguim, MSc Thesis (2004).
- K. Goris, Autonomous Mobile Robot Mechanical Design. Vrije Universitiet Brussel, Belgium, PhD thesis (2005).
- K. Hasnan, Q. Bakhsh and A. Ahmed, New Hybrid Locomotion System Design. Australian Journal of Basic & Applied Sciences, 8(4): 247-252, (2014).
- K. Hasnan, Q. Bakhsh, B. Das, A. Ahmed and S. Ayub, A Novel Hybrid Locomotion Mechanism for Small Mobile Robot, Indian Journal of Science and Technology, vol, 8(17) 1- 5, (2015).
- B. Aisham, Q. Bakhsh, K. Hasnan and A. Ahmed, Design and Control Architecture of a Small Mobile Robot with Hybrid Locomotion System Applied Mechanics and Materials, 598, 619-622, (2014). [CrossRef]
- N. Enayati and F. Najafi, Design and manufacturing of a tele-operative rescue robot with a novel track arrangement, Industrial Robot: An International Journal, 38(5), 476–485, (2011). [CrossRef]
- R. Vignjevic, N. Djordjevic, J. Campbell, and V. Panov, Modelling of dynamic damage and failure in aluminium alloys, Int. J. Impact Eng., 49, 61–76 (2012). [CrossRef]
- B. Mustapha, H. Abdelhamid, and B. Mohamed, Heat treatment effect on fatigue crack growth,” International Conference on Integrity, Reliability and Failure, Porto/Portugal, 20-24 July (2009).
- A. N. Abood, A. H. Saleh and Z. W. Abdullah, Effect of Heat Treatment on Strain life of Aluminum Alloy AA 6061,” J. of Materials Science Research, 2(2), 51-59 (2013). [CrossRef]
- ASM International. Metals Handbook, Properties and Selection: Nonferrous Alloys and Special-Purpose Materials, Tenth edition, ASM International, (1990).
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 59, 20162016 International Conference on Frontiers of Sensors Technologies (ICFST 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Design and Implementation of Robot|
|Published online||24 May 2016|