- Zhang Wei, et al. The Application of Glassed Swales in Urban Stormwater Utilization System. J. Water Supply and Drainage, 32, 8 (2001).
- Chen Youyun. Analysis of Waterlogging in Beijing and Shenzhen city. J. Water Resources Development Research, 1,3 (2013).
- Li Haiyan, et al. Progress of Grassed Swale for Runoff Disposal. C. Annual Meeting of Chinese Society for Environment Science, Chendu, China, (2014).
- Simon T. Ingvertsen, et al. Assessment of existing roadside swales with engineered filter soil: I. Characterization and lifetime expectancy. J. Journal of Environmental Quality, 41, 6 (2012).
- Batjargal,Tserennyam, et al. Assessment of metals contamination of soils in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia. J. Journal of Hazardous Materials, 184, 3 (2010). [CrossRef]
- CHEN Hao, et al. The Monitoring Process of Heavy Metals in Soils and its Quality Control Measures. J. Environmental Monitoring in China, 26, 5, (2010).
- Ministry of Environmental Protection of the People’s Republic of China. Environmental quality standard for soils. GB 15618, (1995)
- Xu Zhengqi, et al. Calculation of Heavy Metals’ Toxicity Coefficient in the Evaluation of Potential Ecological Risk Index. J. Environmental Science & Technology, 31, 2, (2008).
- Lars Hakanson. An ecological risk index for aquatic pollution control.asedimentological approach. J. Water Research, 14, 8, (1980).
- CHEN Tong-bin. Background Concentrations of Soil Heavy Metals in Beijing. J. Environment Science, 25, 1, (2004).
- Guo guang-hui, LEI mei, QIAO Peng-wei. Spatial Distribution of Heavy Metals in Soils during Urban Development of Beijing. J. Journal of Environmental Engineering Technology, 5, 5, (2015).
- Ramakrishnaiah H, Somashekar R.K. Heavy metal contamination in roadside soil and their mobility in relations to pH and organic carbon. J. Soil and Tillage Research, 11, 5, (2002).
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 59, 20162016 International Conference on Frontiers of Sensors Technologies (ICFST 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Science and Engineering|
|Published online||24 May 2016|