- Amsalu N and Esubalew G. 2011. Soaking and drying cassava roots reduced cyanogenic potential of three cassava varieties at Jimma, Southwest Ethiopia. World Journal of Agricultural Sciences 7(4):439-443.
- Asian Development Bank. 2000. Industry and the Environment. Chapter 6 in Asian Environmental Outlook 2001. ADB Report.
- Behnsen, A., Hilebrecht, K., Kurzingar E., and Kranert, M. 2002. Waste minimization in small and medium enterprises. International conference of appropriate environmental and solid waste management and technologies for developing countries. Turkey, Istanbul: ISWA.
- Coordinating Ministry For Economic Affairs. 2011. Masterplan for Acceleration and Expansion of Indonesia Economic Development.
- FAO. 2000. The world cassava economy: facts, trends, and outlook. Food and Agriculture Organizations of the United Nations. FAO report, pp 7-15.
- Fresner J. 2010. The theory of inventive problem solving (TRIZ) as option generation tool within cleaner production projects. Journal of cleaner production 18 (2010) 128-136. [CrossRef]
- Okunade D.A., and Adekalu K.O. 2013. Physico-chemical analysis of contaminated water resources due to cassava wastewater effluent disposal. European international journal of science and technology 2(6), pp.75-84.
- Ramjeawon T. 2004. A case study of cleaner production opprtunities in small and medium enterprises on the island of Maritius. Electronic Green Journal 1(20):1-14.
- Sohair I. Abou–Elela, Fayza A. Nasr, Saber A. El-Shafai. 2008. Waste water management in small-and medium-size enterprises: case studies. Environmentalist 28: 289-296. [CrossRef]
- Sugino T and Mayrowani H. 2009. The determinants of cassava productivity and price under the farmer’s collaboration with the emerging cassava processor: A case study in East Lampung, Indonesia. Journal of Development and Agricultural Economics Vol 1(5), pp.114-120.
- Van Berkel R. 2007a. Cleaner Production and Eco-Efficiency. In Marinova D, Annandale D, and Phillimore J (eds). The international handbook of environmental technology management. Edward Elgar Publications, Cheltenham, UK, pp 67-93.
- Van Berkel R. 2007b. Cleaner Production and Eco-Efficiency in Australia small firms. International Journal Environmental Tehnology Manage 7(5-6):672-693.
- Van Berkel R. 2011. Evaluation of the global implementatio of the UNIDO-UNEP National Cleaner Production Centres (NCPC) Programme. Clean Technology Environmental Policy 13:161-175. [CrossRef]
- Udoro E.O., Gbadamosi O.A., and Taiwo A.K. 2008. Studies on the production and utilization of dried cassava chips as human food. International Union of Food Science and Technology.
- UNEP, 1991. United Nations Industrial Development Organization’s Audit and Reduction Manual for Industrial Emissions and Wastes.
- White, W.L.B., D.I. Arias-Garson, J.M. McMahon and R.T. Sayre. 1998. Cyanogenesis in cassava: the role of hydroxy nitrile lyase in root cyanide production. Plant Physiology 116:1219-1225. [CrossRef]
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 58, 2016The 3rd Bali International Seminar on Science & Technology (BISSTECH 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||23 May 2016|