- Benefield, Larry D. 1990. “Process Chemistry For Water and Wastewater Treatment”, Prentice Hall Inc., New Jersey.
- Enrique J. La Motta et al. 1996. Corrosion Control of drinking water Using Tray Aerator, Jurnal Environmental Engineering, 122: 640–648. [CrossRef]
- East Java Governor’s Regulation No.72, 2013.
- Endahwati L dan Suprihatin. 2013. A combination of aeration processes, adsorption and filtration in wastewater treatment fishery, the scientific journal Environmental Engineering Vol 1 No 2.
- Hartini E. and Sajidan W. 2012. Effectiveness and Bubble Aerator Cascade aerator in lowering levels of Manganese Water Well Drilling, Journal of Public Health, Pack 8 (1): 44–52.
- Henric Svensson, B€orje Ekstam, Marcia Marques, William Hogland. 2015. Removal Of Organic Pollutants from oak leachate in pilot-scale wetland systems : How efficient are aeration and vegetation treatments?, Water Research 84: 120–125. [CrossRef]
- John Colt and Eric Kroeger. 2013. Impact aeration and alkalinity on the water quality and product quality of transported tilapia – A simulation Study, Aquacultural Engineering 55: 46–58. [CrossRef]
- J.C.J. Gude, Rietveld, L.C., van Halem, D. 2015. Fate of low arsenic concentrations during full-scale aeration and rapid filtration, Water Research, doi 10.1016/j,watres2015.10.034.
- Kusno P H. 1986. Environmental Health, Public Health Faculty, University of Indonesia.
- Muhammad Eko Wibowo Romayannto et al. 2006. Domestic waste water treatment with aeration and addition of Pseudomonas putida, Bioteknologi 3 (2) :42- 49.
- Metcalf and Eddy. 2003. “Wastewater Engineering Treatment and Reuse”, 4th Edition, Mc.Graw – Hill Inc., Singapore.
- Reynolds T.D. and Richards P.A., 1996. “Unit Operations and Processes in Environmental Engineering”, 2nd Edition, Boston, PWS: Publishing Company.
- Sadatomi Michio. 2011. “Micro Bubble Generation Rate and Bubble Dissolution Rate into Water by a Simple Multi Fluid Mixer with Orifice and Porous Tube”, Graduate School of Science and Technology, Kumamoto University. Japan.
- Said N.I. 2005. “The removal method of Iron and Manganese in Drinking Water In Domestic”, Water Journal Indonesia (JAI), 1(5): 239–250.
- Sutrisno. 1982. “Water Supply Technology”, Bina Aksara. Jakarta.
- Suriawira Unus. 2008. “Microbiology water and the foundations of processing emissions are biologically”, Alumni, Bandung.
- Suriawiria Unus. 1993. Water Microbiology, first printing, second edition, ITB, Bandung.
- Senlin Shao, Fangshu Qu, Heng Liang*, Kai Li, Huarong Yu, Haiqing Chang, Guibai Li. 2015. Powdered activated carbon - membrane bioreactor operated under intermittent aeration and short sludge retention times for micro-polluted surface water treatment, International Biodeterioration & Biodegradation 102:81–88. [CrossRef]
- The Decision of State Minister of Environment no. 112, 2003.
- Xiaoou Wang, Yimei Tian, Xinhua Zhao, Sen Peng, Qing Wu, Lijian Yan. 2015. Effects of aeration position on organics, nitrogen and phosphorus removal in combined oxidation pond-constructed wetland systems, Bioresource Technology 198: 7–15. [CrossRef]
- Yang Deng, James D. Englehardt, Samer Abdul-Aziz,, Tristan Bataille, Josenrique Cueto, Omar De Leon, Mary E. Wright, Piero Gardinali, Aarthi Narayanan, Jose Polar, Shibata Tomoyuki. 2013. Ambient iron-mediated aeration (IMA) for water reuse, Water Research 47 : 850–858. [CrossRef]
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 58, 2016The 3rd Bali International Seminar on Science & Technology (BISSTECH 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||23 May 2016|