- Ala-Harja, H & Helo, P 2014, ‘Green supply chain decisions–case-based performance analysis from the food industry’, Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, vol. 69:97-107. [CrossRef]
- Barratt, M 2004, ‘Understanding the meaning of collaboration in the supply chain’, Supply Chain Management: An International Journal, vol.9(1):30-42. [CrossRef]
- Bezuidenhout, CN, Bodhanya, S & Brenchley, L 2012, ‘An analysis of collaboration in a sugarcane production and processing supply chain’, British Food Journal, vol.114(6):880-895. [CrossRef]
- Bourlakis, M, Maglaras, G, Aktas, E, Gallear, D & Fotopoulos, C 2014, ‘Firm size and sustainable performance in food supply chains: Insights from Greek SMEs’, International Journal of Production Economics, vol.152:112-130. [CrossRef]
- Brandenburg, M, Govindan, K, Sarkis, J & Seuring, S 2014, ‘Quantitative models for sustainable supply chain management: Developments and directions’, European Journal of Operational Research, vol.233(2):299-312. [CrossRef]
- Cambero, C & Sowlati, T 2014, ‘Assessment and optimization of forest biomass supply chains from economic, social and environmental perspectives – A review of literature’, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, vol.36:62-73. [CrossRef]
- Cao, M & Zhang, Q 2011, ‘Supply chain collaboration: impact on collaborative advantage and firm performance’, Journal of Operations Management, vol.29(3):163-180. [CrossRef]
- Dwi, Y, Nouaouri, I, Allaoui, H & Goncalves, G 2013, ‘Sustainable supply chain and collaboration: What is the link and what are the benefits?’, 2nd International Conference on Sustainable Intelligent Manufacturing, SIM 2013, 631-636.
- Egilmez, G, Kucukvar, M, Tatari, O & Bhutta, MKS 2014, ‘Supply chain sustainability assessment of the US food manufacturing sectors: A life cycle-based frontier approach’, Resources, Conservation and Recycling, vol.82:8-20. [CrossRef]
- Ernšteins, R, Lontone, A, Zvirbule, L & Kauliņš, J (eds) 2013, Sustainable food governance development perspective on the local municipality level, University of Latvia, Latvia.
- Fritz, M & Schiefer, G 2008, ‘Food chain management for sustainable food system development: a European research agenda’, Agribusiness, vol.24(4):440-452. [CrossRef]
- Gellynck, X & Kühne, B 2010, ‘Horizontal and vertical networks for innovation in the traditional food sector’, International Journal on Food System Dynamics, vol.1(2):123-132.
- Ghaderi, H, Darestani, SA, Leman, Z & Ismail, MY 2012, ‘Horizontal collaboration in logistics: a feasible task for group purchasing’, International Journal of Procurement Management, vol.5(1):43-54. [CrossRef]
- Gold, S, Hahn, R & Seuring, S 2013, ‘Sustainable supply chain management in “Base of the pyramid” food projects—A path to triple bottom line approaches for multinationals?’, International Business Review, vol.22(5):784-799. [CrossRef]
- Gosling, J, Jia, F, Gong, Y & Brown, S 2014, ‘The role of supply chain leadership in the learning of sustainable practice: Toward an integrated framework’, Journal of Cleaner Production, Available online 16 October 2014.
- Hamprecht, J, Corsten, D, Noll, M & Meier, E 2005, ‘Controlling the sustainability of food supply chains’, Supply Chain Management: An International Journal, vol.10(1):7-10. [CrossRef]
- Hildbrand, S & Bodhanya, S 2014, ‘Application of the viable system model in a complex sugarcane supply chain’, British Food Journal, vol.116(12):2048-2068. [CrossRef]
- Kahraman, C, Ertay, T & Büyüközkan, G 2006, ‘A fuzzy optimization model for QFD planning process using analytic network approach’, European Journal of Operational Research, vol. 171(2):390-411. [CrossRef]
- Klassen, RD & Vereecke, A 2012, ‘Social issues in supply chains: Capabilities link responsibility, risk (opportunity), and performance’, International Journal of Production Economics, vol.140(1):103-115. [CrossRef]
- Laham, J 2014, ‘Supply chain collaboration in the Malaysian pineapple chains’, PhD thesis, School of Agriculture and Food Sciences, The University of Queensland.
- Leat, P, Revoredo-Giha, C & Lamprinopoulou, C 2011, ‘Scotland’s food and drink policy discussion: Sustainability issues in the food supply chain’, Sustainability, vol.3(4):605-631. [CrossRef]
- Leat, P & Revoredo-Giha, C 2013, ‘Risk and resilience in agri-food supply chains: the case of the ASDA PorkLink supply chain in Scotland’, Supply Chain Management, vol.18(2):219-231. [CrossRef]
- Li, D, Wang, X, Chan, HK & Manzini, R 2014, ‘Sustainable food supply chain management’, International Journal of Production Economics, vol.152:1-8. [CrossRef]
- Liao, S-H & Kuo, F-I 2014, ‘The study of relationships between the collaboration for supply chain, supply chain capabilities and firm performance: A case of the Taiwan׳s TFT-LCD industry’, International Journal of Production Economics, vol.156:295-304. [CrossRef]
- Lin, Y-H & Tseng, M-L 2014, ‘Assessing the competitive priorities within sustainable supply chain management under uncertainty’, Journal of Cleaner Production, Available online 17 July 2014.
- Malaza, S & Myeni, D 2009, ‘Integrating smallholder growers into competitive sugarcane production’, South African Sugarcane Technologists Association, vol.82:405-408.
- Maloni, MJ & Brown, ME 2006, ‘Corporate social responsibility in the supply chain: an application in the food industry’, Journal of business ethics, vol.68(1):35-52. [CrossRef]
- Masuku, MB, Kirsten, JF, Van Rooyen, CJ & Perret, S 2003, ‘Contractual relationships between small-holder sugarcane growers and millers in the sugar industry supply chain in Swaziland’, Agrekon: Agricultural Economics Research, Policy and Practice in Southern Africa, vol.42(3):183-199.
- Matopoulos, A, Doukidis, GI, Vlachopoulou, M, Manthou, V & Manos, B 2007, ‘A conceptual framework for supply chain collaboration: Empirical evidence from the agri‐food industry’, Supply Chain Management: An International Journal, vol.12(3):177-186. [CrossRef]
- McAdam, M, McAdam, R, Dunn, A & McCall, C 2014, ‘Development of small and medium-sized enterprise horizontal innovation networks: UK agri-food sector study’, International Small Business Journal, vol.32(7):830-853. [CrossRef]
- Mohezar, S & Nor, MNM 2014, ‘Could supply chain technology improve food operators’ innovativeness? A developing country’s perspective’, Trends in Food Science & Technology, vol.38(1):75-82. [CrossRef]
- Mota, B, Gomes, MI, Carvalho, A & Barbosa-Povoa, AP 2014, ‘Towards supply chain sustainability: economic, environmental and social design and planning’, Journal of Cleaner Production, Available online 1 August 2014.
- Nielsen, FAG, Angeli, F, Luppe, MR & Giesbrecht da Silveira, JA 2014, ‘Horizontal alliances among independents and non-integrated food retailers: A worldwide analysis’, International Journal of Business & Commerce, vol.3(10):21-50.
- Proches, CNG & Bodhanya, S 2013, ‘An analysis of multi-stakeholder interactions in the sugar industry using a social complexity framework’, Problems and Perspectives in Management, vol.11(4):77-85.
- Ramanathan, U, Bentley, Y & Pang, G 2014, ‘The role of collaboration in the UK green supply chains: An exploratory study of the perspectives of suppliers, logistics and retailers’, Journal of Cleaner Production, vol.70:231-241. [CrossRef]
- Rota, C, Reynolds, N & Zanasi, C 2013, ‘Sustainable food supply chains: The role of collaboration and sustainable relationships’, International Journal of Business and Social Science, vol.4(4):45-53.
- Rusono, N, Suanri, A, Candradijaya, A, Muharam, A, Tejaningsih, IM, Hadi, PU, Susilowati, SH & Maulana, M 2014, Studi pendahuluan: Rencana Pembangunan Jangka Menengah Nasional (RPJMN) bidang pangan dan pertanian 2015-2019, Direktorat Pangan dan Pertanian,Bappenas, Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Sanders, NR 2012, Supply chain management : A global perspective, John Wiley & Sons, Hoboken, NJ.
- Shokri, A, Oglethorpe, D & Nabhani, F 2014, ‘Evaluating sustainability in the UK fast food supply chain’, Journal of Manufacturing Technology Management, vol.25(8):1224-1244. [CrossRef]
- Steele, B & Feyerherm, A 2013, ‘Loblaw sustainable seafood: Transforming the seafood supply shain through network development and collaboration’, Organizing for Sustainable Effectiveness, vol.3:101-132. [CrossRef]
- Tajbakhsh, A & Hassini, E 2014, ‘A data envelopment analysis approach to evaluate sustainability in supply chain networks’, Journal of Cleaner Production, Available online 9 Agustus 2014.
- Turi, A, Goncalves, G & Mocan, M 2014, ‘Challenges and competitiveness indicators for the sustainable development of the supply chain in food industry’, Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, vol.124:133-141. [CrossRef]
- Vachon, S & Mao, Z 2008, ‘Linking supply chain strength to sustainable development: A country-level analysis’, Journal of Cleaner Production, vol.16(15):1552-1560. [CrossRef]
- Validi, S, Bhattacharya, A & Byrne, PJ 2014, ‘A case analysis of a sustainable food supply chain distribution system—A multi-objective approach’, International Journal of Production Economics, vol.152:71-87. [CrossRef]
- Van der Krogt, D, Nilsson, J & Høst, V 2007, ‘The impact of cooperatives’ risk aversion and equity capital constraints on their inter-firm consolidation and collaboration strategies—with an empirical study of the European dairy industry’, Agribusiness, vol.23(4):453-472. [CrossRef]
- Varsei, M, Soosay, CA, Fahimnia, B & Sarkis, J 2014, ‘Framing sustainability performance of supply chains with multidimensional indicators’, Supply Chain Management: An International Journal, vol.19(3):242-257. [CrossRef]
- Wang, PC, Halim, I, Adhitya, A & Srinivasan, R 2011, ‘Integrating economic, environmental and social indicators for sustainable supply chains’, in E.N. Pistikopoulos, MCG & Kokossis, AC (eds), Computer Aided Chemical Engineering, Elsevier, 1220-1224. [CrossRef]
- Warsanga, WB 2014, ‘Coordination and structure of agri-food value chains: Analysis of banana value chain strands in Tanzania’, Journal of Economics and Sustainable Development, vol.5(7):71-78.
- Weaver, RD 2008, ‘Collaborative pull innovation: Origins and adoption in the new economy’, Agribusiness, vol.24(3):388-402. [CrossRef]
- Wright, W, Score, M & Conner, DS 2007, ‘Food system makers: Motivational frames for catalyzing agri-food development through multi-stakeholder collaboration’, Community Development, vol.38(3):39-59. [CrossRef]
- Yakovleva, N 2007, ‘Measuring the sustainability of the food supply chain: A case study of the UK’, Journal of Environmental Policy & Planning, vol.9(1):75-100. [CrossRef]
- Yakovleva, N, Sarkis, J & Sloan, T 2010, ‘Sustainability indicators for the food supply chain’, Woodhead Publishing Limited, 297-329.
- Yakovleva, N, Sarkis, J & Sloan, T 2012, ‘Sustainable benchmarking of supply chains: The case of the food industry’, International Journal of Production Research, vol.50(5):1297-1317. [CrossRef]
- Yan, X-h & Ma, J 2012, ‘Development of sustainable food supply chain’, International Journal of Engineering & Technology, vol.4(2):166-169. [CrossRef]
- Yu, M & Nagurney, A 2013, ‘Competitive food supply chain networks with application to fresh produce’, European Journal of Operational Research, vol.224(2):273-282. [CrossRef]
- Zanoni, S & Zavanella, L 2012, ‘Chilled or frozen? Decision strategies for sustainable food supply chains’, International Journal of Production Economics, vol.140(2):731-736. [CrossRef]
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 58, 2016The 3rd Bali International Seminar on Science & Technology (BISSTECH 2015)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||23 May 2016|