- Choocharukul, K. and Ung, M. H. 2011. Propensity to Switch to a New Bus Service in Phnom Penh using Stated Preference Analysis. Asian Transport Studies, 1(3), pp. 277-287.
- Dell’Olio, L., Ibeas, A. and Cecin, P. 2011. The Quality of Service Desired by Public Transport Users. Transport Policy, 18(1), pp. 217-227. [CrossRef]
- Exel, N.J.A.V. and Rietveld, P. 2010. Perceptions of Public Transport Travel Time and Their Effect on Choice-Sets among Car Drivers. Journal of Transport and Land Use 2 (3/4), pp. 75-86.
- Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA). 2011. The Research on Practical Approach for Urban Transport Planning. Japan.
- Joewono T. B., Lauw, B. Z., and Hendy, H. 2013. Motorcycle in the West Java Province, Indonesia: Its Growth and Characteristics, Civil Engineering Dimension, 15(1), 61-70.
- Kikuchi, K., Arimura, M., Tamura, T., and Saito, K. 2011. Empirical Study on Optimum Allocation toward Reducing the Length of Journey to Work Trip: The Case of Sapporo City. Proceedings of the Eastern Asia Society for Transportation Studies, 8.
- Koizumi, Y., Nishimiya, N., and Kaneko, M. 2013. Urban Transportation Characteristics and Urban Mass Transit Introduction in the Cities of Developing Countries. Journal of the Eastern Asian Society for Transport Studies, 10, pp. 81-99.
- Lay, W. T. and Chen, C. F. 2011. Behavioral Intentions of Public Transit Passengers-The Roles of Service Quality, Perceived Values, Satisfaction and Involvement. Transport Policy, 8(2), pp. 318-325. [CrossRef]
- Lee, C. F. 1993. Statistics for Business and Financial Economics, D.C. Heath and Company, Lexington.
- Muthukannan, M. and Thirumurthy, A. M. 2008. Modeling for Optimization of Urban Transit System Utility: A Case Study. ARPN Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, 3(2), pp. 71-74.
- Newman, P. and Kenworthy, J. 1999. Sustainability and Cities: Overcoming Automobile Dependence. Washington: Island Press.
- Pardo, C. F. 2006. Raising public awareness about sustainable urban transport. In Deutsche Gesellschaftfür Technische Zusammenarbeit (GTZ) (Eds.), Sustainable transport: A sourcebook for policy-makers in developing countries (Module 1e).
- Redman, L., Friman, M., Garling, T. and Hartig, T. 2013. Quality Attributes of Public Transport that Attract Car Users: A Research Review. Transport Policy, 25, pp. 119-127. [CrossRef]
- Ryan, S. 2009. Pedestrian Environments and Transit Ridership. Journal of Public Transportation, 12(1), pp. 39-57. [CrossRef]
- Sandow, E. and Westin, K. 2010. Preferences for Commuting in Sparsely Populated Areas. Journal of Transport and Land Use, 2(3), pp. 87-107.
- Sekar, K. R., Padmakrishna, B., Neeli, R. T. and Srinivasan, T. C. 2015. Determining Transportation Industrial Metrics Using Random Process Theory and Analytical Hierarchy Process. ARPN Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, 10(12), pp. 5240-5249.
- Tabanan Bureau of Statistics. 2013. Population, Socio-Economic and Transport Data. Tabanan. Bali.
- Tabanan Department of Transport. 2014. Public Transport Routes in Tabanan Region. Tabanan.Bali.
- Yu, B., Zhang, J., and Fujiwara, A. 2011. Comparative Analysis on Household Energy Consumption Behavior in Asia Megacities by Considering the Effect of Car Ownership and Self-selection. Proceedings of the Eastern Asia Society for Transportation Studies.
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 58, 2016The 3rd Bali International Seminar on Science & Technology (BISSTECH 2015)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||23 May 2016|