- Ahmad, R.Z. 2002. The local media for growth nematophagous fungi as a model. Proceedings of National Seminar on Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Technology. pp : 444–449.
- Chikere, C.B. and U. Udochukwu. 2014. Effect of soil bacteria. IOSR J. of Pharmacy and Biological Sciences. 9 : 6–9. [CrossRef]
- Christy, P.H. and Sudha, S.S. 2014. A study on the potential of endophytic bacteria as biocontrol agent. Scrutiny International Research J. of Biological and Environment. 1(10) : 7–11.
- Goyal, D. 2007. Methods of studying microorganisms. Depart of Biotechnology and Environmental Sciences Thapar University. Patiala.
- Kobayashi, D. Y., and J. D. Palumbo. 2000. Bacterial endophytes and their effects on plants and uses in agriculture, p. 199–233. In C.W. Bacon and J.F. White (ed.). Microbial endophytes. Marcel Dekker, Inc. New York.
- Microbeonline.com, 2013. Typical growth curve of bacterial population. Download at August 2014
- Razzak, L. 2009. Nutrition and growth of bacteria. www.uobabylon.edu.iq. Download at July 2014.
- Syatrawati. 2008. Production of biofungicide compound witn Gliocladium sp. active several waste organic media. Agrisistem J. 4 (2) : 121–127
- Todar, K. 2012. Nutrition and growth of bacteria. Online Texbook of Bacteriology. www.textbookofbacteriology.net. Download at July 2014.
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 58, 2016The 3rd Bali International Seminar on Science & Technology (BISSTECH 2015)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Chemical Engineering & Food Technology|
|Published online||23 May 2016|