- Y. Murota, M. Hashimoto and T. Abe, “High performance steel plates for construction and industrial machinery use”, JFE Technical Report, pp.60-65, 2005.
- Buglachi, H.; Smajdor, M. Mechanical properties of abrasion resistant Hardox 400 steel and their welded joints. Advances in Material Science 2003, 4 (2), 5-8.
- R.S. Parmar, “Welding Engineering and technology”, 2nd Ed. New Delhi, Khanna Publishers, 2003.
- JFE Steel Plate, A Manual, 1-36 pp. 2010.
- M. Adamiak, J. Gorka, T. Kik, “Comparison of abrasion resistance of selected constructional materials”, Journal of Achievements in Materials and Manufacturing Engineering, Vol. 37, issue 2, pp. 375-380, 2009.
- Ruff, A.W.; Bayer, R.G. Tribology: Wear Test Selection for Design and Application; American Society for Testing and Materials, Philadelphia, PA, 1993; 94-99 pp.
- Riyadh A. Al-Samarai, Haftirman, Khairel Rafezi Ahmed, Y. Al-Douri, “Effect of load and sliding speed on wear and friction of Al-Si casting alloy”, International Journal of Scientific and Research Publications, Vol. 2, issue 3, pp. 1-4, 2012.
- H.A. Ameen, K.S. Hassan, E.M.M. Mubarak, “Effect of loads, sliding speeds and times on the wear rate for different materials”, American Journal of Scientific and Industrial Research, Vol. 2(1), pp. 99-106, 2011. [CrossRef]
- F.U. Ozioko, “Synthesis and study on effect of parameters on dry sliding wear characteristics of Al-Si alloys”, Leonardo Electronic Journal of Practices and Technologies, Issue 20, pp. 39-48, 2012.
- R. Tyagi, S.K. Nath, S. Ray, “Effect of martensite content on friction and oxidative wear behavior of 0.42 pct carbon dual-phase steel”, Metallurgical and Materials Transactions A, Vol. 33A, pp. 3479-3488, 2002. [CrossRef]
- H. So, “Characteristics of wear results tested by pin-on-disc at moderate to high speeds”, Tribology International, Vol. 29 (5), pp. 415-423, 1996. [CrossRef]
- D. Rai, J.P. Pathak, “Influence of sliding velocity on wear behavior of different microstructures of Ni-Cr-Mo-V steel”, Indian Journal of Engineering & Materials Sciences, Vol. 11, pp. 113-120, 2004.
- R. Bidulsky, M. Actis Grande, A. Zago, Z. Brytan, J. Bidulska, “Wear resistance of various type sintered steels”, Archives of Metallurgy and Materials, Vol. 55, issue 3, pp. 623-629, 2010.
- R. Shanmugam and N. Murugan, “Optimization and sensitivity analysis of wear model of satellite 6 hardfacing by gas tungsten arc welding process”, IE (I) Journal-MM, Vol. 85, pp. 65-70, 2004.
- Y. Sahin, “Optimal testing parameters on the wear behavior of various steel”, International Journal of Materials and Design, Vol. 27, pp. 455-460, 2006. [CrossRef]
- N.S.M. El-Tayeb, T.C. Yap, P.V. Brevern, “Wear characteristics of titanium alloy Ti54 for cryogenic sliding applications”, Triboloy International, Vol. 43, pp. 2345-2354, 2010. [CrossRef]
- S. Dharmalingam, R. Subramaniam, V. Somasundara, B. Anandavel, “Optimization of tribological properties in aluminium hybrid metal matrix composites using gray-taguchi method”, Journal of Materials Engineering and Performance, Vol.20, pp. 1457-1466, 2011. [CrossRef]
- P. Ravindran, K. Manisekar, P. Narayanasamy, N. Selvakumar, R. Narayanasamy, “Application of factorial techniques to study the wear of Al hybrid composites with graphite addition”, Materials and Design, Vol. 39, pp. 42-54, 2012. [CrossRef]
- D.C. Montgomery, “Design and Analysis of Experiments”, 5th ed., Wiley, New York, 2001.
- C.C. Viafara, M.I. Castro, J.M. Velez and A. Toro, “Unlubricated sliding wear of pearlitic and bainitic steels”, Wear, Vol. 259, pp. 405-411, 2005. [CrossRef]
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 57, 20164th International Conference on Advancements in Engineering & Technology (ICAET-2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Mechanical & Civil Engineering|
|Published online||11 May 2016|