- A. Bansal, A. K. Sharma, and S. Das, “Metallurgical and mechanical characterization of mild steel-mild steel joint formed by microwave hybrid heating process,” Sadhana - Acad. Proc. Eng. Sci., vol. 38, no. 4, pp. (679–686), 2013.
- P. Gupta and S. Kumar, “Investigation of Stainless Steel Joint Fabricated Through Microwave Energy,” Mater. Manuf. Process., vol. 29, no. July, pp. (910–915), 2014. [CrossRef]
- P. Gupta, S. Kumar, and A. Kumar, “Study of Joint Formed by Tungsten Carbide Bearing Alloy through Microwave Welding,” Mater. Manuf. Process., vol. 28, no. 5, pp. (601–604), 2013. [CrossRef]
- A. Kumar, “Microwave Joining of Stainless Steel and Their charactrizationS.,” Thapar university, 2015.
- A. Pathania, S. Singh, D. Gupta, and V. Jain, “Development and analysis of tribological behavior of microwave processed EWAC + 20% WC10Co2Ni composite cladding on mild steel substrate,” J. Manuf. Process., vol. 20, pp. (79–87), 2015. [CrossRef]
- S. Saxena, S. Bansal, R. Deo, and S. Khan, “Joining of Bulk Metallic Pipes by Microwave Hybrid Heating Processunder Parametrical Regulations,” IOSR J. Mech. Civ. Eng., vol. 11, no. 6, pp. (62–69), 2014.
- S. Singh, N. M. Suri, and R. M. Belokar, “Characterization of Joint Developed by Fusion of Aluminum Metal Powder through Microwave Hybrid Heating,” Mater. Today Proc., vol. 2, no. 4–5, pp. (1340–1346), 2015. [CrossRef]
- M. S. Srinath, P. S. Murthy, A. K. Sharma, P. Kumar, and M. V Kartikeyan, “Simulation and analysis of microwave heating while joining bulk copper,” Int. J. Eng. Sci. Technol., vol. 4, no. 2, pp. (152–158), 2012.
- R. R. Mishra and A. K. Sharma, “Microwave-material interaction phenomena: Heating mechanisms, challenges and opportunities in material processing,” Compos. Part A Appl. Sci. Manuf., vol. 81, pp. (78–97), 2016. [CrossRef]
- M. Kwak, P. Robinson, A. Bismarck, and R. Wise, “Microwave curing of carbon-epoxy composites: Penetration depth and material characterisation,” Compos. Part A Appl. Sci. Manuf., vol. 75, pp. (18–27), 2015. [CrossRef]
- R. I. Badiger, S. Narendranath, and M. S. Srinath, “Joining of Inconel-625 alloy through microwave hybrid heating and its characterization,” J. Manuf. Process., vol. 18, no. January, pp. (117–123), 2015. [CrossRef]
- A. Bansal, A. K. Sharma, P. Kumar, and S. Das, “Structure–Property Correlations in Microwave Joining of Inconel 718,” Jom, vol. 67, no. 9, pp. (2087–2098), 2015. [CrossRef]
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 57, 20164th International Conference on Advancements in Engineering & Technology (ICAET-2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Mechanical & Civil Engineering|
|Published online||11 May 2016|