- F.S Abu-Mouti and M.E.El-Hawary, “Optimal distributed generation allocation and sizing in distribution systems via artificial bee colony algorithm,” IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, No 26 Vol. 4, pp 2090-2101, 2011. [CrossRef]
- M. R. Haghifam, H. Falaghi and O.P. Malik, “Risk-based distributed generation placement. IET Generation, Transmission and Distribution, Vol. 2, pp252–60, 2008. [CrossRef]
- N. Acharya, P Mahat, and N. Mithulananthan, “An analytical approach for DG allocation in primary distribution network.,” Electric Power Systems Research, Vol. 28, No.10, pp 669-678, 2006. [CrossRef]
- P. S. Georgilakis and N. D. Hatziargyriou, “Optimal distributed generation placement in power distribution networks: Models, methods, and future research,” IEEE Transaction on Power Systems Vol. 28, pp 3420–8, 2013. [CrossRef]
- T.N Shukla, S.P. Singh, V. Srinivasarao, and K.B. Naik, “Optimal sizing of distributed generation placed on radial distribution systems,” Electrical Power Component System, Vol. 38, No. 3, pp 260-274, 2010. [CrossRef]
- S.A. Taher, M. Hasani and A. Karimian, “A novel method for optimal capacitor placement and sizing in distribution systems with nonlinear loads and DG using GA,” Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, Vol. 16, No 2, pp 851-862, 2011. [CrossRef]
- S.M Sajjadi, M.R. Haghifam, and J. Salehi, “Simultaneous placement of distributed generation and capacitors in distribution networks considering voltage stability index,” International Journal of Electrical Power & Energy Systems, No. 46,pp 366-375, 2013. [CrossRef]
- V. A. Evangelopoulos and P.S. Georgilakis, “Optimal distributed generation placement under uncertainties based on point estimate method embedded genetic algorithm,” IET Generation Transmission and Distribution , Vol 8, pp 389–400, 2014.
- S. Gopiya Naik, D.K. Khatod, M.P.Sharma, “Optimal Allocation of Combined DG and Capacitor for Real Power Loss Minimization in Distribution Networks,” Electrical Power and Energy Systems, Vol 53, pp 967-973, 2013. [CrossRef]
- J. Kennedy and R. Eberhart, “Particle Swarm Optimization,” IEEE Proceedings on 1st International Conference on Neural Networks (Perth, Australia), 1942-1948, 1995.
- J. Kennedy and R. Eberhart, “A Discrete Binary Version of the Particle Swarm Algorithm,” IEEE Conference on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, Orlando, FA, 4104-4109, 1997.
- K. Price, R. Storn and J. Lampinen, Differential Evolution-A Practical Approach to Global Optimization, Springer, Berlin Heidelberg New York, 2005.
- D. K. Khatod, V. Pant, and J.D. Sharma, “A Novel Approach for Sensitivity Calculations in the Radial Distribution System,” IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, vol. 21, no. 4, pp. 2048-2057, October 2006. [CrossRef]
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 57, 20164th International Conference on Advancements in Engineering & Technology (ICAET-2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Information Systems & Computer Science Engineering|
|Published online||11 May 2016|