- S. Bleha, C. Slivinsky, and B. Hussien, “Computer-access security systems using keystroke dynamics,”IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, vol. 12, no. 12, pp. 1217–1222, 1990. [CrossRef]
- R. Joyce & G. Gupta, Identity authorization based on keystroke latencies. Communication of ACM 33 (2) 168–176, 1990. [CrossRef]
- F. Monrose & A. D. Rubin, Keystroke dynamics as a biometric for authentication. Future Generation Computer Systems, Vol. 16, No. 4, pp. 351–359.
- K. S. Killourhy, A Scientific Understanding of Keystroke Dynamics. PhD thesis, Computer Science Department, Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, US, 2012
- E. Yu and S. Cho, “Novelty detection approach for keystroke dynamics identity verification,” in Intelligent Data Engineering and Automated Learning, vol. 2690, pp. 1016–1023, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 2003. [CrossRef]
- S. Haider, A. Abbas, and A. K. Zaidi, “A multi-technique approach for user identification through keystroke dynamics,” in Proceedings of the 2000 IEEE Interantional Conference on Systems, Man and Cybernetics, vol. 2, pp. 1336–1341, October 2000.
- R. Giot, M. El-Abed, and C. Rosenberger, “GREYCkeystroke: a benchmark for keystroke dynamics biometric systems,” in Proceedings of the IEEE 3rd International Conference on Biometrics: Theory, Applications and Systems (BTAS ’09), pp. 1–6, September 2009.
- S. Roy, U. Roy, D.D. Sinha, “Enhanced Knowledge-Based User Authentication Technique Via Keystroke Dynamics”, International Journal of Engineering and Science Invention (IJESI), Vol 3, Issue 9, Sep, 2013, 41-48.
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 57, 20164th International Conference on Advancements in Engineering & Technology (ICAET-2016)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Information Systems & Computer Science Engineering|
|Published online||11 May 2016|