- J. De La Ree, V. Centeno, J. S. Thorp and A. G. Phadke, “Synchronized phasor measurement applications in power systems,” IEEE Transactions on Smart Grid, vol. 1, no.1, pp. 20-27, (2010) [CrossRef]
- A. G. Phadke and J. S. Thorp, Computer Relaying for Power System. Second edition, Chichester: John Wiley & Sons Ltd, (2009) [CrossRef]
- P. Ju, C. Qin, F. Wu, H. Xie and Y. Ning, “Load modeling for wide area power system,” International Journal of Electrical Power & Energy Systems, vol. 33, no. 4, pp. 909-917, (2011) [CrossRef]
- Z. Q. He, Z. Zhang, W, Chen, O. P. Malik and X. G. Yin, “Wide-area backup protection algorithm based on fault component voltage distribution,” IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, vol.26, no. 4, pp. 2752- 2760, (2011) [CrossRef]
- A. G. Phadke and J. S. Thorp, Synchronized Phasor Measurements and Their Applications. Springer verlag, (2008) [CrossRef]
- S. H. Horowitz and A. G. Phadke, “Third zone revisited,” IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, vol.21, no.1 pp.23-29, (2006) [CrossRef]
- X. Tai, D. Marelli, E. Rohr and M. Fu, “Optimal PMU placement for power system state estimation with random component outages,” International Journal of Electrical Power & Energy Systems, vol.51, pp.35-42, (2013) [CrossRef]
- T. Ackerman, G. Andersson and L. Söder, “Distribution Generation: a definition”. Electric Power System Research 57 pp. 195-204., (2001) [CrossRef]
- Chiradeja P., “Benefits of Distributed Generation:A line loss reduction analysis”, Transmission and Distribution Conference and Exhibition: Asia and Pacific, 2005 IEEE/PES .
- Kejun Qian, Cheng K. Zhou, Yue Yuan,Xiaodan Shi and Allan M., “Analysis of the Environmental Benefits of distributed Generation”,Power and Energy Society General Meeting- Conversion and Delivery of Electrical Energy in the 21st century,2008 IEEE.
- Gil, H.A.and Joos,G.,“Models for Quantifying the Economic Benefits of distributed Generation”, IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, Vol.23, pp. 327 – 335, (2008) [CrossRef]
- Chiradeja P.and Ramakumar, R.,“ An approach to quantify Technical Benefits of Distributed Generation”, IEEE transactions on Energy ,Vol. 19, No. 4, pp.764-773, (2004) [CrossRef]
- Waseem, I, Pipattanasomporn M. and Rahman, S.,“Reliability Benefits of Distributed Generation as Back up source”,,IEEE Power and Energy society General meeting, PES-2009, Publication Year: 2009 , Page(s): 1 – 8.
- Momoh, J.A., Yan Xia, and Boswell, G.D.,“ An approach to determine Distributed Generation benefits in power networks”, 40th NA Powerr Symposium, pp. 1 – 7, (2008)
- P. Chiradeja and R. Ramakumar, “A review of distributed generation and storage,” in Proc. 1998 Frontiers of Power Conf., pp. VIII 1–VIII
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 57, 20164th International Conference on Advancements in Engineering & Technology (ICAET-2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Electronic & Electrical Engineering|
|Published online||11 May 2016|